• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error: 1054 - Unknown column 'products_seo_title' in 'field list'

rob_illinois

@@Rob_illinois,

Ohps, that's one of the extras of my test store.

Should be this:

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and((pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%') || (p.products_model like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%')) order by pd.products_name");

Yep that did it. Thank you very much!

Next item I was looking at was:  "Please let me know if I should open another thread for this item"

I have added a table section below the the menu buttons on the top of the page. But I only want it on the main home page, and I do not want it to display on any other page on the top. How ever it is displaying on the home page, new, featured, Top sellers, Specials, Brands, Reviews, Contact Us and shopping cart. How do I update this so it only displays on the home page "Files to edit / change / modify?

@@Rob_illinois,

OK I'll respond this as last point. Then please open new thread for other questrions.

Wrap around something like this:

if ( basename($PHP_SELF) == FILENAME_DEFAULT ) {
   here your code
}

FILENAME_DEFAULT is 'index.php', see includes/filenames.php for all page constants.

For your info: There is "Like this" button on right bottom of the messages. We like it if it gets hit sometimes :)

Archived