• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Restore Order For Cust Change

Waza04

I just installed this on a recent snapshot. Take a look. Box headers and various text are not displayed. Instead, the "name" of the text is displayed. I updated database via phpmyadmin, copying pasting into query box.

Any ideas what may have gone wrong?

http://www.etomicpower.com/catalog/default.php

Mark-

Looks like you naffed up your english.php,

Please can you PM it to me?

Warren

Thanks for quick reply. With your "que" as to it being a problem with the english.php file, I a "fresh" file from my hard drive. It must have gotten corrupted somehow as it looks fine after writeing over it.

But, I went through the procedure of buying something, looking up my order, and hit the "Edit/Change" button. Got this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ......../catalog/includes/languages/english/change_order.php:40) in .........../catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Got a similar response when I hit the "Cancel" button.

Mark-

check for extra spaces after the

?>

if you have those ELIMINATE them, with lots of editors there seems to be a bug, when you update a file for the first time then it adds a extra line at the end of the file, just be sure to eliminate that because it creates your error as you described

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Thanks Druide. There were extra spaces and that did solve that problem.

Next issue. Maybe I'm missing something but I am enable to "edit" any orders. If I go to my order history, click on a "view order" link, then click the newly added "Edit/Change" button it takes me back to the "My Order History" page (account_history.php) with a message near the top that says "This order has already been restored/cancelled...". It is not back in the shopping cart.

If I go in the admin section, orders, and click on the newly added "Restore" button, the same page loads but the url after orders.php changes to "error_message=This+order+has+already+been+restored%2Fcancelled+by+either+the+customer+or+the+store+admin.+Check+the+order+status+fo

r+more+info...".

The message does not come up in the body of the page as it does in the "My Account" section. Either way I am enable to edit the order.

Warren, would you rather I contact you directly via the email in the script or continue to post here?

Mark-

• 4 weeks later...

Holy cow, has anyone else noticed that the contributor Warren has achieved "Banned" status? I have not determined how or why.

The inability of the contributor to engage in the discussion of this rather important contribution creates a hopeless situation.

What can we do about this? Can he be rehabilitated?

• 3 weeks later...
What can we do about this?  Can he be rehabilitated?

Don't think that would be good idea as this character has shown unacceptable behaviour in more than one way.

(GPL / copyright violations, not paying for commercial work done etc.)

You missed all the fun ;)

But the GPL obviously allows us all to take and improve this contribution and re-release that again.

Mattice

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

• 1 month later...

Running this mod on MS2, everything seems to work except the options under the admin section don't show up at all. I checked the required addition to application_top.php. The mod works without seeing those options, but I suppose they are important. Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have installed this contribution and it appears to be good, except it seems to have messed something up.

I run OSC CVS from 28/3/2003 with the following contributions: Admin with account, All products, New attributes, Stats products backordered, Quick product updates.

Before installing the mod, I installed the mod Edit Orders and OSC ran without a hitch.

Running the mod there is no problem in the /Admin section, but in the catalog I get a 404 (not found):

* When I have clicked the OK button, logging in.

* When I click one one of the categories or one of the direct

links to a product.

* When I change language from the default language

I _can_ click on New products and All products (a mod listing all in the catalog). The same with the Information pages.

I _have_ added new statuses and assigned them under Configuration.

The problem seems to be related to "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development)=True". If I set this to false, there are no problems.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
Running this mod on MS2, everything seems to work except the options under the admin section don't show up at all. I checked the required addition to application_top.php. The mod works without seeing those options, but I suppose they are important. Any ideas?

Its still not working any body help?

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a problem where the customer is able to change/edit/cancel the order no matter what the status. I have worked on the admin to make sure that all my setting are correct. I wonder about this function

tep_cfg_pull_down_status_change_cancel_list

I am unable to find it within my functions on either admin or catalog..I have also searched the MS2 files. I am running MS1 btw.

I assume that the cancel/edit/function will not show for a customers order whose setting is above my allowed preference for a cancelled order. Anyone experience this?

Obviously this is a problem if any customer can cancel any order they made at any point.

Here is my account_history_info.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: account_history_info.php,v 1.96 2003/04/19 17:54:03 project3000 Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
//+++AUCTIONBLOX.COM - If this is an anonymous account, then collect their
 // email address to verify their identity
 $auctionHelper = new auctionHelper;
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) && $auctionHelper->isOrderAnonymous($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']))
 {
   $navigation->set_snapshot();
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_EMAIL_LOOKUP, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'], 'SSL'));
 }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
   $navigation->set_snapshot();
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'])) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));
 }

$customer_number_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '". tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'])) . "'");
 $customer_number = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_number_query);
 if ($customer_number['customers_id'] != $customer_id) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_3, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'], 'SSL'));

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" SRC="includes/menu_animation.js"></SCRIPT>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- coolMenu //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'coolmenu.php'); ?>
<!-- coolMenu_eof //-->
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_history.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main" colspan="2"><b><?php echo sprintf(HEADING_ORDER_NUMBER, $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) . ' <small>(' . $order->info['orders_status'] . ')</small>'; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="smallText"><?php echo HEADING_ORDER_DATE . ' ' . tep_date_long($order->info['date_purchased']); ?></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL . ' ' . $order->info['total']; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
<?php
 if ($order->delivery != false) {
?>
           <td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
             </tr>
<?php
   if ($order->info['shipping_method']) {
?>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD; ?></b></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
           </table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
           <td width="<?php echo (($order->delivery != false) ? '70%' : '100%'); ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {
?>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" colspan="2"><b><?php echo HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></b></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></b></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></b></td>
                 </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></b></td>
                 </tr>
<?php
 }

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
if ($order->products[$i]['return'] == '1') {
$rma_query_one = tep_db_query("SELECT returns_id FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS_PRODUCTS_DATA . " where products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and order_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "'");
$rma_query = tep_db_fetch_array($rma_query_one);
$rma_number_query = tep_db_query("SELECT rma_value FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS . " where returns_id = '" . $rma_query['returns_id'] . "'");
$rma_result = tep_db_fetch_array($rma_number_query);

$return_link = '<font color=blue><b>Return # <a href="returns_track.php?action=returns_show&rma=' . $rma_result['rma_value'] . '">' . $rma_result['rma_value'] . '</a>';

} else {
$return_link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURN, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . '&products_id=' . ($order->products[$i]['id']), 'SSL') . '"><font color=red><b>Return this product</a></b></font>';
}
   echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .
        '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
        '            <td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . '   ' . $return_link  . '<br><small><i>' . $desc['products_description'] . '</i></small>';

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {
     for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
       echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';
     }
   }

echo '</td>' . "\n";

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo '            <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";

echo '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
        '          </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
           <td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
           <td width="70%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->totals); $i<$n; $i++) {

echo '              <tr>' . "\n" .
        '                <td class="main" align="right" width="100%">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
        '                <td class="main" align="right">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
        '              </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_ORDER_HISTORY; ?></b></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 $statuses_query = tep_db_query("select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " os, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " osh where osh.orders_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by osh.date_added");
 while ($statuses = tep_db_fetch_array($statuses_query)) {
        '                <td class="main" valign="top" width="70">' . tep_date_short($statuses['date_added']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
        '                <td class="main" valign="top" width="70">' . $statuses['orders_status_name'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
        '                <td class="main" valign="top">' . (empty($statuses['comments']) ? ' ' : nl2br(htmlspecialchars($statuses['comments']))) . '</td>' . "\n" .
 }
?>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<!-- added restore order -->
<?php
 $check_status_query = tep_db_query("SELECT orders_status from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($order_id) . "'");
 $check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);
 if (($check_status['orders_status'] <= ORDER_CANCEL_CUSTOMER_CHANGE_ID) && ($check_status['orders_status'] <= ORDER_RESTORE_CUSTOMER_CHANGE_ID)) {
 ?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_ORDER_RES_CAN_INFO; ?></b></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
   <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
           <td width="30%" valign="top">
     <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php

'                <td class="main"><i>' . TEXT_ORDER_RES_CAN_AVAILABLE . '</i>' . "\n" .

?>
           </table></td>
           <td width="70%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_ORDER_RES_CAN; ?></b></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
<?php
 if ($check_status['orders_status'] <= ORDER_CANCEL_CUSTOMER_CHANGE_ID) {
?>
               <td align="center" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHANGE_ORDER, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_restore_order.gif', BUTTON_RESTORE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
<?php
}
 if ($check_status['orders_status'] <= ORDER_RESTORE_CUSTOMER_CHANGE_ID) {
?>
               <td align="center" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DELETE_ORDER, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel_order.gif', BUTTON_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>
<?php
}
?>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
}
?>
<!-- end restore order -->
<?php
 if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'downloads.php');
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')), 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, you need to add the db entries in your database, the ones in db.sql of the contribution. Then the "Order Restore" option will appear in the configuration menu in admin.

Im running osCommerce 2.2-MS2.

Hi, when i cancel an order or restore/change with a "testing" customer acount. In the page that confirm the changed or cancelled order the shop looks like if there no exist a style (css) file, only in that page.

Any ideas to fix this?

I will post the solution if a fix it, cause if somebody have problem too.

• 1 month later...
Hi, when i cancel an order or restore/change with a "testing" customer acount. In the page that confirm the changed or cancelled order the shop looks like if there no exist a style (css) file, only in that page.

Any ideas to fix this?

I will post the solution if a fix it, cause if somebody have problem too.

The same for me too. If the customer changes or cancels an order, the following page confirming that the order has now been cancelled is just text - there are no borders, background or headers. Any ideas how to get the stylesheet to work ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all

could somebody help please.

My problem is when a customer restores or cancels an order they won't receive an email

The settings are ok - send_emails is true.

The only thing happens regarding email: I will get an extra email.

I guess this has to do with the tep_email part. Maybe with the $restore_order->customer ... vars

Anybody else has this problem?

Really hoping for help

Thanks

Kai

Mine sends out the emails fine to both myself and the customer. I think support on this contri will be very limited as the creator of the Mod -Warren looks as if he has been banned from the forums. I still have problems with the page confirming the order has now been cancelled as it is just text - there are no borders, background or headers, but havnt received a reply in 4 months :(

All i can suggest is try installing it again & if it still dont work then could be a conflict with a prev mod or you havnt done something right

• 1 year later...

osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2

I am using

Restore Order For Customer Change contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,restore+order

and

Order Editor contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,order+edit

They both work fine as they where designed for but when I add a new ordertotal entry with ordereditor contrib

ordereditor.gif

The mysql ordertotal table is updated ok

mysql_ordertotal.gif

And the order invoice is updated ok

order_invoice.gif

When I restore the order back to the customers account - the new ordertotal entry is not restored to the customers checkout ?

ocCommerce_order_confirmation.gif

Can any one point us in the right direction for a fix

Bad news is that the contributor is banned from the forum but I am sure there are better developers about.

Regards

Andrew

• 6 months later...