• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Another problem with paypal

astecme

OK so I thought I had nailed the paypal problems ( all my fault!) however another just popped its head up.

A customer purchased an item and paid via mobile checkout. The payment is there in payapal as is the order no BUT when I check OSC no order  and the guys basket still has the item in it.

The only available payment method is paypal Standard.

I do have an entry in the log for paypal.

I would appreciate your help once again.

Many thanks

Allan

Since you mention the paypal log, I assume you are using the Paypal App. In that case, have you setup the PDT option?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Then I don't know what it might be. The problem with mobile orders was fixed with the App and I've not seen it occur with any of the sites I manage. If the log doesn't show anything that might indicate the problem then I'm out of ideas as to what it might be. You could try placing an order on the demo site using a phone. You wouldn't have access to the admin but you would have it to your account so you can see if the order was successful. If not, you could place a bug report for it.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

So I am a little confused!

In the fora it says that the paypal return address should be checkout_success.php - I cannot see a direct reference in the paypal app docs but it seems to imply that it should be checkout_process.php.

Which should it be please. For IPN and for PDT.

Thanks