• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hello,

After  adding more images to the product,   its show in product info so mess up .. (so big image), 

i have been remove Colorbox Scripts and install it again .. but it's not helping.

any idea about how to fix this ???

do you think KissIT Image Thumbnailer BS addon will help ?[/size]

or is there some size for [/size]Adding Large Image for products?

BR 

Omar

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

Its very difficult to see whats happening without either a site link or a screen shot of the page that is wrong. It would also help if you let us know what version of oscommerce you are using. I take it from your post it possibly bootstrap version.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

changing Thumbnail Layout in Colorbox Script (Layout of Thumbnails) it help but now lts less of 9 thumbnails per product.

I don't know if there is different way to fix it??

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

Leave the layout settings as they were originally and this should work. You're trying to make the images too large. Your images are tiny anyway. Get some decent sized images and try again.

regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Your large images should be as large as will fit on a big monitor. That means 900 - 1000 pixels square. You can use other sizes, but all of the large images for a given product should be the same size.

Small images should be whatever looks good on your store layout. Images that are about 200 pixels square look good in most cases, but you can make yours larger or smaller if you think they look better. Again, all images should be the same size, whatever size you decide on.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived