• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Message Box

6 hours ago, ArtcoInc said:

Thank you for your support of the Phoenix project!

I think interest in it is high so I suspect addons will be converted more quickly than with the VS3 version. At least, I hope so. :)

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

@Jack_mcs

We use your categories images module on our front index page of our current shop running Frozen.

We are currently getting Phoenix ready to update our shop so we would appreciate categories images to run on Phoenix too (would love to be able to show a list of sub-subcategories names beneath the category description in this module if that was possible).

Thanks again for all your work and kind patience - you are a real ambassador on this forum.

6 hours ago, Heatherbell said:

We are currently getting Phoenix ready to update our shop so we would appreciate categories images to run on Phoenix

I'll try to get an update within the month. If there are other addons that are used, it is best to post the message in the support thread for it. I don't have time to run through all of my addons so, initially, I will only be doing the ones I or my clients use or when there is a request like yours.

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

6 hours ago, Heatherbell said:

Thanks again for all your work and kind patience - you are a real ambassador on this forum.

You're welcome and I appreciate the kind words. :)

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons