giomorin

Authorize.net Credit Card Info on Confirmation page instead of Payment Page?

I'm new to using the Authorize.net module, transitioning from Skipjack who is discontinuing service. I'm using a modified oscommerce 2.3.1., when I install the module, it the cc info form shows up on the confirmation page, instead of the payment page (like my current payment module). I couldn't find an answer to this on here. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

Authorize.nt works very well and I've used it for over 10 years.  I think you might have the wrong module.  Are you using the AIM system, which is what Authorize.net recomends?  If so, you should be using http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5662

That module loads ont the correct page.

I'm not really a dog.

Well, I don't know anything about what Skipjack is. As you did say "modified" so may be that's the reason?

Also, what is the problem with the payment form showing on the confirmation page, if it works? Ours is the same on purpose to reduce the checkout steps (skipped checkout_payment.php). We found it to improve checkout conversion.

I'm new to using the Authorize.net module, transitioning from Skipjack who is discontinuing service. I'm using a modified oscommerce 2.3.1., when I install the module, it the cc info form shows up on the confirmation page, instead of the payment page (like my current payment module). I couldn't find an answer to this on here. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

Actually, I said that wrong.  The credit card info is supposed to be on the confirmation page for many years now.  It's not supposed to carry from the billing to the confirmation because credit card security.

I'm not really a dog.

Makes sense, the old payment module I'm using is still on the payment page, that's why I was confused. Thank for your help guys.