• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon] Ajax Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 bootstrap

auzStar

@vampirehunter

When you click on the link do any errors appear in your browsers developers tool console?  I've not experienced any issues with this code as of yet.

no, no errors seem to show.

just the loading gif is showing.

is this only useful if you have manufacturers enabled?

at the moment i don't have any manufacturers specified in the store.

just have products.

@@vampirehunter

For info on what this add-on is useful for see my first post in this thread (it's also in the install instructions). 

You still haven't answered a couple of my questions from above, i.e. link to your site, browser and version.

Also, have you added any add-ons that loads other JavaScript? if so try turning them off to determine if there is a conflict.

My Add-ons
Advanced Cache Control Tool for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Ajax Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category Popular Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Customer Testimonials for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Front Page New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Index Nested - Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Match Categories in Search Results for osCommerce versions 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Modular Category Page for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap)
Download Support

NEW Australia Post Shipping Modules for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
NEW Equal Height Module for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Products Low Stock Report for osC 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap)
Download Support

Upcoming Products Modules for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Assisted Add-ons
Scroll Boxes for osCommerce 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Bootstrap Add-ons created by other members
osCommerce Bootstrap Addons and Code

• 4 months later...

New version (v2.2) has been added to the add-on:

http://addons.oscomm...9455/#tabs-hist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHANGES:

Brought module up-to-date with latest osCommerce BS EDGE coding standards and other minor improvements.

Demo:
http://www.auzcommer....php?cPath=3_15

cheers

My Add-ons
Advanced Cache Control Tool for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Customer Testimonials for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Match Categories in Search Results for osCommerce versions 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Download Support

NEW Australia Post Shipping Modules for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Products Low Stock Report for osC 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap)
Download Support

Assisted Add-ons
Scroll Boxes for osCommerce 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

• 4 weeks later...

@@Lioelx

Hi, in list mode the addon show the stock quatity but on grid view no, how made for show stock quantity in grid view?

Regards

Lionel, this has got nothing to do with this add-on. What your talking about is a standard osC function. Please post your question as a new topic. If you search the forum I think there has already been discussions about this, or something similar.

cheers

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

New version (v2.2.1) has been added to the add-on:

CHANGES:

Minor change to fix product listing grid boxes not displaying with equal height due to recent update to jquery version 3.1.0 in latest BS EDGE.
(This has no effect on the first page load, only after selecting either the manufacturer/category filter drop down list, next/prev page and sort order.) 

Demo:

http://www.auzcommer....php?cPath=3_15

cheers

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

• 3 weeks later...

New version (v2.3) has been added to the add-on:

CHANGES:

Minor improvement to the ajax loading image javascript code. Added fading effects. 
Modifications to allow "Index Nested - Product Listing" module to operate with this "Ajax Product Listing" module.

Demo:

http://www.auzcommerce.com.au/osc234bs_test/products_new.php

cheers

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

@@auzStar

Hi, I just saw the more updated and also the awesome fading effect of youraddon...

Is it possible to update the 2.3.4 version of your addon too... The one we customized earlier....

It will be very helpful.....

Thank you for this awesome work it works beautifully....

Regards/

Radhavallabh

@@auzStar

May I suggest that the animated loading gif be replaced with an animated icon to keep in with the bootstrap theme

bodyContent_listing.html(\'<div class="text-center"><span class="fa fa-cog fa-spin fa-4x fa-fw"></span></div>\');

Mark

Thanks for the tip Mark. I'll have a look at it.

cheers

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

@@PupStar

Thanks Mark, the bootstrap one's work great.

There are a few to choose from, I went with:

bodyContent_listing.html(\'<div class="text-center"><i style="margin-top: 150px;" class="fa fa-spinner fa-pulse fa-5x fa-fw"></i></div>\');

since it was similar to original.

But I am also toying with this variation:

bodyContent_listing.html(\'<div class="text-center" style="position: fixed; top: 50%; left: 50%; ; margin-top: -50px; z-index:1000; width: 100px; height: 100px;"><i class="fa fa-spinner fa-pulse fa-5x fa-fw"></i></div>\');

because I discovered if you use the page navigation at the bottom of the listing you don't see the animation (it's worse in mobile view), but with this version the animation is always kept in the center of view. What do you think?

cheers

Edited by auzStar

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

@@PupStar

Thanks Mark, the bootstrap one's work great.

There are a few to choose from, I went with:

bodyContent_listing.html(\'<div class="text-center"><i style="margin-top: 150px;" class="fa fa-spinner fa-pulse fa-5x fa-fw"></i></div>\');

since it was similar to original.

But I am also toying with this variation:

bodyContent_listing.html(\'<div class="text-center" style="position: fixed; top: 50%; left: 50%; ; margin-top: -50px; z-index:1000; width: 100px; height: 100px;"><i class="fa fa-spinner fa-pulse fa-5x fa-fw"></i></div>\');

because I discovered if you use the page navigation at the bottom of the listing you don't see the animation (it's worse in mobile view), but with this version the animation is always kept in the center of view. What do you think?

cheers

@@auzStar

personally I left if unstyled as on my test environment it shows the animation off set to the right on full view but on mobile view in chrome it shows in the center.

Mark

@@auzStar

personally I left if unstyled as on my test environment it shows the animation off set to the right on full view but on mobile view in chrome it shows in the center.

Mark

Is that when using page navigation at the bottom of the listing (in mobile view)? So you see the animation OK?

cheers

Edited by auzStar

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

Thanks Mark, but I was referring more to the vertical centering, sorry if I wasn't clear. I found that with the original code the animation wasn't visible when using the bottom page navigation buttons, but seems to be OK with this new version.

thanks for testing

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

Thanks Mark, but I was referring more to the vertical centering, sorry if I wasn't clear. I found that with the original code the animation wasn't visible when using the bottom page navigation buttons, but seems to be OK with this new version.

thanks for testing

@@auzStar

oh yes the vertical centering is ok.

• 2 months later...

@@poorapagal12

Hi Auzstar,

Great work!! Kudos.

Can this module be made to work with both grid and list styles. Currently this kind of functionality is found with grid view in most of the famous sites.

Best Regards

PP

It does already work in grid or list view. ??????? :-

cheers

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

@@Mikepo

@@auzStar, I really like this addon, but can it be made to work with this filter addon

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9374

as this addon with refresh the whole page

Thanks, great addon

Mike, see this post: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/408337-products-filter-bs/#entry1742963. Not sure if went any further from there, but someone did try it here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/408337-products-filter-bs/page-3#entry1748795. It does seem to work but from memory it needs a little bit more work to fine tune.

cheers

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

When i clicking the pagination number or arrows for change the page on products_listing the page dont go to top... If ajax product listing is off work fine.

Thanks for your help.

Lionel

bootstrap 2.3.4 on nukua.es

No external links here, thank you

@@Lioelx

Hi all,

When i clicking the pagination number or arrows for change the page on products_listing the page dont go to top... If ajax product listing is off work fine.

Thanks for your help.

Lionel

bootstrap 2.3.4 on nukua.es

That's right Lionel, that's what it's supposed to do, that's the whole idea of using ajax to load the page, so that it doesn't have to reload the whole page and go back to top of page. It only reloads the contents of the product listing and keeps current position. That's the whole point.  :-

If you want the whole page to reload and go to top then don't use the add-on. :thumbsup:

cheers

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons