• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon] Improved Reviews Module for Modular Product Page (Responsive)

kymation

This addon replaces the Reviews module that ships with osCommerce Responsive (Bootstrap) version 2.3.4r. There are two main advantages to this module:

1. The full review is on the product page, but all but the first small part is hidden. Customers can click to read the remainder of the review. This reduces clutter on the page while making it more convenient for your customers to read reviews. It also puts the full review text on the page where search engines can read it.
  2. You now have the option to convert the customer's full name to partial or all initials. Some sites report that customers are more willing to leave reviews if less information about them is shown.

This Addon requires the Modular Product Page Addon. Install that before installing this package.

The Addon is here.

Regards

Jim

Edited by kymation

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

• 5 weeks later...

I've updated the code to work with version 1.1 and later of the Modular Product Page addon. Check that you have at least version 1.1 before installing this addon.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.