• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon] Modular Product Page (Bootstrap)

kymation

• 1 month later...

I am trying to get the below addon to work with this one.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8278

I believe I have made the right changes in the right places but it's still not working. I'm pretty sure I've missed something simple but after 2 days I'd appreciate if someone could take a look over the changes.

I can upload the amended files or email if need be. 

All of the standard features of the osCommerce 2.3.4 Bootstrap product page work in this Addon. If what you want is not on the stock page, it would have to be in an additional module.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

• 5 weeks later...

That sounds like a good thing to have. I haven't done anything like that, and I don't have any spare time to do so right now, but it might be done in the future. Or we might all just move to osC 2.4 and do it there.

Regards

Jim

Hello,

Thank you for this great addon.

If we want the images to display on the left side and the product title and price at the right side, we have to sort order the image first, and the title and price second and third. But then we have the title and price which comes after the image on mobile view.

Is it possible to have the title and price first on mobile view, and the images after that ?

Thanks a lot.

Changing the order based on screen size is not currently possible. I'm not sure that it's possible at all. There might be a way to do that that I'm just not seeing. If you come up with something, please let us know.

Regards

Jim

I've never seen this so I don't know a quick solution. Maybe some CSS targeting #cm_pi_description. Or you might need to add a medium-size class to the enclosing DIV in the template.

Regards

Jim

• 3 months later...

Hi Jim

I am having some trouble with products attributes and looking for some way to sort it. I tried to install the "option types V2" module but it seems the changes made to products_info.php changes the way attributes work in a significant way. I mainly need a way to sort the attributes in the correct order and also allow me to add a description to help the user understand what each option means. 

Are you aware of a module that might do this that is compatible? 

Thanks!

That means that the variable that sets the link type is not being set. Look at the line that the error message gives you and find the variable, then trace it back.

Regards

Jim

This piece of code is the issue. I think it might have something to do with me also having seo friendly URL's on. I'm going to dig in to it a little more but thought I'd share anyway.

<?php   
  if ((STOCK_CHECK == 'true')&&(tep_get_products_stock($product_info->products_id) < 1)&&($master_check['products_master_status'] == 0)) {
        echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'cart', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $product_info->products_id));
      } else {
        echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info->products_id) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'fa fa-shopping-cart', null, 'primary', array('product_id' => $product_info->products_id), 'btn-success');
      }
  	?>

Your "SEO friendly URLs" are useless in any case. Just turn that off. If your code starts working, you've solved the problem. If you then get other errors, go figure those out. I'll help where I can.

Regards

Jim

Actually it wasn't that causing the issue it was some other changes that were causing the problem, I removed that and the button shows. The add to cart button doesn't add anything to the cart though.

I think at this point my options are to give up on the master products add on or revert back to the original product info page.

Edited by LeeFoster