• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Blank line at the end of files

raiwa

Hello,

Pushed on this by a admin/includes/classes/order.php file which produced an error with external service, I found that almost all original php files from all oscommerce versions and packages I keep on my computer, have a "forbidden" blank line at the end of the php files. Also tried viewing the files on the server with file editor, also blank line at the end.

Curious:

In: catalog/includes/classes/ordert_total.php,  http_client.php and cc_validation.php it's ok, all other class files have blank line. (original 2.3.4 standard package, not edited)

I checked with my usual editor "jquery", with wordpad, notepad and even word (know that this makes no sense, but for any case).

Downloaded a fresh copy of OsC 2.3.4 standard, unpacked with winzip, the same.

Was suspicious that it's Winzip when unpacking. Checked some files I got sent without compression from other users, the same.

However the oficial files viewed in Github do not show the blank lines.

When I edit a forked file in Github, it shows also the blank line in the editor. When I Preview the file and commit a change, the blank line disappears. Huh???

But all my stores, local test under xampp windows, several stores on server under UNIX, all work perfect.

Am I blind, do I miss something??

Please help with advice

Rainer

Archived