• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Order Emails showing wrong price

Oza

Hello, I have a problem with the confirmation emails for paypal orders.

The price for each item is  showing £20.20 (????) and I have no idea where it comes from. All data is correct, the order total is correct.

The orders are fine, the ammount taken of the customer is also fine... its just the confirmation email that is showing wrong price

an example - this item was £0.01

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x test product () = £20.20
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: £0.01
Zone Rates (Shipping to England : ): £4.99
VAT: £0.00
Total: £5.00

Any idea where I should look ? it happens only with the paypal orders.

@@Oza have a look at your paypal account and check to see if it has default shipping set up - ie adding shipping automatically at paypal.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Has anyone already looked to find where the amount (here: £20.20) showing up in the email comes from? Is it being fed back in from PayPal, or from the order total page? If it's from PayPal, that amount sounds like some sort of sandbox test amount, but the rest of the amounts, and that the customer is correctly charged, suggests that's not the case.

@@Oza, what version of osC are you using, what version of PHP, what add-ons (including those removed or unsuccessfully installed)? There doesn't seem to be an amount of 20.20 in any currency hard coded into osC, so maybe it's part of an add-on? Did someone do some experimenting and use that amount as a test value, and forget to reset it to the actual amount?

@@Oza have a look at your paypal account and check to see if it has default shipping set up - ie adding shipping automatically at paypal.

Hello, it's not the shipping, shipping is fine, the prices of the products, no matter what is being ordered - every product has the same price of £20.20.

And it's only in the confirmation email that is showing this price....

which file is responsible for the confirmation emails ????