• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Login with Paypal

Dan Cole

1 hour ago, edo.script said:

Thanks MrPhil, I am back and I just looked at it. Actually, peterbuzzin mentioned to un-check the "Telephone Number" and "Seamless Checkout" from within "Admin > PayPal App" which I don't see in my admin. Quite frankly I don't remember how I got my APP and I am guessing that my installation may not not be complete. Do you have the link to the PayPal App? I am thinking about reviewing it and if needed re-installing it. My searches take to https://apps.oscommerce.com/fZMiN&paypal-app which is an older v5.010.

Thanks in advance.

OK, I found the Admin Connect with PayPal settings under Admin>Modules>Content and both "Telephone Number" and "Seamless Checkout" are unchecked. I still have the same issue though, which is after entering PayPal credentials I get back to login.php page without logging in. I will try the changes suggested in  peterbuzzin's post. Thanks.

IIRC, 5.010 is indeed the last full installation, and there are a number of incremental updates following it, up to 5.018. I haven't looked to see if all the updates will be applied in one "update" click, or if you have to update several times to get to 5.018, but you might want to keep an eye on what it's doing. I recall that there are gaps in the sequence (i.e., there are not 8 updates to get to 5.018).

There have been some recent changes to PayPal (e.g., Connect vs Login), so 5.018 isn't the last word, but I think Harald has to manually do some code changes to bring it up to date. I don't know what his plans are there.