• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

enabled / disabled category or subcategory admin as for products

guySide

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

why dont you start a thread and tell us the issues ?

if there is a real need for this, i think other people might step up and help to get it bs ready

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

I use the following addon on a bootstrap store and it works faultlessly. Now saying that, it has been a while since it was installed and I cannot remember what I did differently to the instructions, but if I can get it to work, everyone else should.

Hide Categories & Products V1.1

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

I was using tis addon to all my shops, until version 2.3.3, but i am stuck with 2.3.4 bootstrap. At the very last step !!!

Is it possible to take a look at your categories boxes ( catalog/includes/modules/boxes/bm_categories.php ) and perhaps your general.php  ( catalog/includes/function/general.php ) and quote here your code?

My problem is that although all the previus instructions are wright, the last ones concerning the changes to the catalog side of the categories boxes, are not working.

Thank you in advance!

@@29gk

The file you need to alter is the includes/classes/category_tree.php

My ammended code is

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, c.parent_id, c.categories_image, cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and c.categories_status = 1 and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id. "' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

while ( $categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query) ) {

All that has been added is the code

and c.categories_status = 1 and

As far as I can remember that was the only change needed. I could find no second section of code to alter.

Hope this helps.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived