• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Sandbox Upgrade - Secure Certs G5 - Confused

douglaswalker

Hi guys last year payPal made some changes to their secure certs.. There were many questions on the forum. Those changes have now happened and all was fine.

More changes are in the works and you can now test your system.. as the Sandbox has been upgraded with the new standard.

I did this the other day and my PayPal app (the latest one) PayPal Standard could not verify the transaction.

My live site is working just fine as the production side of PayPal will not be upgraded until June but thought I would get in early and get it sorted.

I am using Bootstrap Gold.

I have the app set up with PDT set up // return URL setup  //  

My Site has a secure cert so do I need to set up all the  //  public cert private cert // fields in the app.

All help appreciated. I am pretty sure this change is going to apply to alot of people and it would be great if the Oscommerce forum (someone much more knowledgeable than me ) could help us get onto it so come June we are not flapping in the breeze.

Doug :thumbsup:

NOTE: The clearest way to determine whether your system already supports the upcoming requirements is to have a web developer or system administrator run a test of your integration using the PayPal Sandbox. Tempory ‘test-*’ versions of the common Sandbox endpoints are now available, and all Sandbox endpoints will be updated in early 2016 (see details below). A failure in testing with the Sandbox indicates you should review all the following information and upgrade your system’s environment.

More

Info Here

• 2 weeks later...