• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CCGV for osC-2.3.4

PhoenixAter2

Hello

I installed the latest add-on of CCGV on a osC 2.3.4 with other add-ons, bundled products, prepayment, invoice editor, "impressum", category description. The admin-part of CCGV works well, but if a customer want to checkout, with or without GV-/coupon-code, an error will occur:

Fatal error: Call to a member function collect_posts() on a non-object in /xxx/xxx/xxx/gothichouse.ch/checkout_confirmation.php on line 58

I've already checked, if the function is defined. It is defined at the general.php. So I have no ideas why it wouldn't be called up.

Maybe someone has an idea what could cause the error.

Many thanks in advance for answers.

PhoenixAter

collect_posts() are defined in ot_coupon.php and ot_gv.php classes in includes/modules/order_total.

just make sure that these lines go in the order below...

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
  $order_total_modules = new order_total;
  $order_total_modules->collect_posts();

Thanks very much. By checking it again I found the mistake:

$payment_modules->update_status();
  $orrder_total_modules = new order_total;// CCGV
  $order_total_modules->collect_posts();// CCGV
  $order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check();// CCGV

$orrder_total_modules = new order_total;// CCGV has a R too much in $order. By checking the code again and again, I haven't seen it, like the forest between all the trees. The order of the lines is in right direction.

Sorry.

• 2 months later...

Hi!  Mind sharing exactly what version of CCGV you're running?  There seem to be several forks in the add-ons section, which seems to have gotten totally impossible to navigate in the few years since I looked at it last.  The add-ons stats page hasn't been updated since 2011.

I've recently upgraded to 2.3.4 and I was running CCGV on my old 2.2MS2 site.  The gift vouchers never worked reliably but mostly I only need discount coupons.  I carried the data over from my old site but there's little enough that re-entering it is not a big deal.

I started reading over the instructions for "CCGV for osC-2.3.4" (9020) and right off I see that the manual installation instructions reference several files that aren't provided.  I went back to a previous full package and they don't exist there either.  This doesn't really inspire confidence.  I've spent days getting this site set up and this is the last major add-on I need to install and I'm reluctant to start on it if I'm not certain I'll be able to make it work.

Is this just a documentation error, or are the missing files somewhere else?  At a glance, all of the files from the instructions with 'add_' or 'ccgvdc' in the name are missing.

Thanks!