• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing Payment Methods in admin

I have no payment methods showing in admin, the files all seem to be in place on the server but nothing showing in the payments module in the admin of the website.

i was trying to update a payment method when this happened, ive tried restoring from backup but still nothing showing.

any help greatly appreciated

I have no payment methods showing in admin, the files all seem to be in place on the server but nothing showing in the payments module in the admin of the website.

i was trying to update a payment method when this happened, ive tried restoring from backup but still nothing showing.

any help greatly appreciated

@@LittleBigPet

Mark, have you actually gone to admin>modules>payment and installed them?

Hi

When I go to modules - payment it has an install button which suggests I have 47 possibles installs but when I press it there is nothing showing to install

You probably have a broken payment module in /includes/modules/payment/. Remove any new modules that you have recently uploaded. If you only have the stock modules, FTP a new copy of each module to your server.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.