• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

File Compare App For Win 10

altoid

Looking for a file compare app that will work with Windows 10.  I've been using Winmerge but have been reading that it might have issues with Win 10. Looks like the latest version of WinMerge came out before Win 10

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

@@PupStar @@burt

Thank you good to know.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Another vote for Beyond Compare.  Been using it for probably over 10 years now and it's continued to get better.  I like that it can connect to the site via SFTP also.  I did have a problem once and sent in a bug report to which I had an answer from one of the key people within 20 minutes. 

I'm not really a dog.

After a quick google, some people are saying that you need to install an MSC++ runtime support library (free) for Winmerge to run on Win 10, others say it's not needed with the latest version of WinMerge. Do a little research and you should come up with the answer (I'm not on Win 10 yet, so I'm not terribly involved with this). Please share any definitive findings here.

Archived