• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

column missing

culley

Can any one assist me with a fix or idea on what's wrong within my program, OSCommerce 2.3.3? Last year it worked great and it still does; however, when loging onto the program in admin mode it now is missing all the "program editing" text choices down the left hand side of the page. I cannot edit my shop at all given the missing choices; I have backed up my shop, so does anyone think and or have experience such as this and did you solve it by updating the program with the next version? 

If I can get a firm answer on this, I will update to version 2.3.4 and hope the editing features are there... Thanks much,

sincerely, Culley

Perhaps you somehow messed up your install ?

I would restore the admin directory from your backup and see, or alternatively, install a clean admin directory.

Basically it are just a bunch of files in a (properly secured) directory.

You can point it to your current database in hte admin/includes/configure.php file

HTH

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived