• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

(order or create account) no responding on ipad

Why do I get NO message on my iPad when I create an account on my bootstrap website.

the mail on the ipad wil do nothing, but through an computer the mailbox will be responding immediately???

please help!!!!

Update!!!!!!!!!

It is not the (email from),  but it's the email address (The e-mail address of my store owner).

This will make orders and mails to the spam in Hotmail, live, etc...

Is there anything to do about it?????

@@dinopacha  Can you white list the sender email address in the email program used to receive the emails?  Will marking them "not spam" solve the problem?

Dan

@@dinopacha  Why are you trying to hide it?   Don't you want to the shops customers to know where the email is coming from?  Sounds very spammy to me and likely why it is ending up the spam folder and will end up in theirs too.

Dan

@@Dan Cole I dont want to hide my mail adres but the mail adres on (my store owner) is differend then the mail adres for redirect the orders.

Those two mail adresses most be the same otherwise he will see it as spam.

The mail adress I use for the orders must be clean. when I also use that adres for normaly mailing I get a whole bunch of rubish in my mailbox. And then Must I do a lot of work to seperate it from my orders.

Tommorow I will make a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

B.t.w. It is no spooky site it's just an lingerie website. haha

maby I can put the url adres here so you can try it yourself.

With an ipad or iphone the mail gets in the spam box

With an normaly computer the mail comes good.

Archived