Sign in to follow this  
Benziner

Module for company who wants to print indivdual articles

Hi, I am searching for a module of oscommerce, which gives the user the possibility to write a text or upload a picture to a blanco article.

This information should be sent to the shop administrator. This administrator wants to print the things the user gave to the shop on the blanco article.

These articles are different things like tshirts, cups and many other things.

Can you recommend some modul?

I recall this ability being asked for from time to time, but I don't think much was ever done with this. You might look at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2618-- it's too old for current osC versions, but it might give you some ideas on where to look further or how it might be coded. It sounds like all you need is a place for  the customer to enter some fairly free-form text explaining what they want (or even could be used for comments on shipping, etc.). If you need to restrict it to certain kinds of content, or add graphics to show layout, that's a whole different creature.

I did something in this direction a while back: http://multimixer.gr/08/03/2012/fileupload-for-oscommerce/

This is of course "just" a file upload/product comments feature, not a online item creator/customisation tool

Hi George, I think this would fit great! I already sent you an email on your homepage, would be nice if I could download this add-on from somewhere! For which version of oscommerce this addon works?

Edited by Benziner