• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stock by Attribute

Hello,

does anyone knows a good stock by atribute for ths 2.3.4BS GOLD. I can not find it.

In the older version I use qtpro 4.61 and atributemanager.

what i need to do is. that i have a storen in children cloths, and a product I only have in e sizes ( 92-104-134) but for each size i have a different stock.

please can anyone help me.

greetings Paul

QTPro is what is needed. It can work with the BS version, though it may require some editing. Be sure you are using the 2.3 version.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I'm using QTpro with a BS catalog side.  My product_info page is very customized though to suit my needs but Qtpro works and is pretty easy on the product_info. The code below is what i have starting at the clearfix after product descriptions. 

<div class="clearfix"></div>

<?php
      $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int) $_GET['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int) $languages_id . "'");
      $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
      if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
      ?>

<p>
<?php
          //++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
          $products_id = (preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/", $_GET['products_id']) ? $_GET['products_id'] : (int) $_GET['products_id']);
          require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');
          $class = 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN;
          $pad = new $class($products_id);
          echo $pad->draw();
          //++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code
          ?>

<div class="clearfix"></div>
      <?php
      }
      ?>

</div>

It's kind of like sppc though, in that you might not need or want everything.  I use "multiple_dropdowns" for it so i can have attributes that are stocked and not stocked. 

I'm not really a dog.

Now that you show that I do remember encountering a problem like that that I solved.  I just updated the code I was already using.  I'll check and see what else I've changed and post for you, but I'll be tied up this weekend.  If you don't hear back from me here just post on Tuesday to remind me, but I'll help you solve this.  You can see  an example of how i have mine displaying

http://www.driedflowersrus.com/case-pine-cones-painted-p-915.html

I'm not really a dog.

Archived