Commect Welcome

scottymcloo

What do you think of my website  

1. 1. What do you think of my website

• OK
    • Good
    • Excellent
    • Poor

I like it. Simple, sleek, and down to the point... Though I would change those red text lines and maybe make them blend in with a more blue-green colour.

- Gian

Very nice!

Could you give information about additional contributions above snapshot?

I know only POLL :(

What about:

- News & InfoBox Latest News?

- Articles in InfoBox Fitness Information?

And what are you thinking about GuestBook ?

I could not find it! :D

Hello,

Firstly thanks to all the core development team for a great system, and to the relevant contributors for their excellent add-ons.

The core system is based on MS1 Loaded 5, from phesis.co.uk - thanks for all the work that went into compiling that.

From here I installed my Worldpay module. I also installed the newsdesk, articles, credit card infobox, and made some internal changes myself - most obviously the site width.

All the items under features in the menu, I created myself, except the forums which can be found at phorum.org. I liked this forum because you dont need to log on to post messages, and its simple to use.

Hope this helps

I would appreciate some more feedback especially from Worldpay users who use my payment module, consider feedback as payment ;-)

Thanks to gian2oo1 - you are right - I will change the heading colours.

Cheers

Graeme

i like the simplicity, however.....

the image in the header is very blurry for me.

the article "Calorie-slashing tips" shows the html.

<tr>

<th>USE</td>

<th>INSTEAD OF</td>

<th>FOR</td>

</tr>

the index page is very long/deep, too much for my taste.

since your product descriptions are so long as well, maybe you could move the "Add to cart button" upwards on the page. it's getting buried.

i'm not crazy about the red Titles on the pages.

the "Maximuscle - Cyclone" product is listed twice, once with Available Flavors and once without, but otherwise the same.

why have "Click to enlarge" if it just resizes the popup back down to the same size?

the gym listing is a good idea.

Thanks for the feedback,

I am looking into getting different images for the header, and will move the "in cart" button to the top as you suggest. Thank you.

I have change the heading colour, removed the duplicate and removed the click to enlarge option.

I am, however, a bit concerned about the article "Calorie-slashing tips" showing HTML - it doesnt for me!

Does anyone else get this?

Thanks for your input - its much appreciated.

Archived