@tcvdveer,

You are right. There got something messed up in the recent updates.

In "includes/system/override/wholesale shopping_cart.php line 422 add:

$product['tax_class_id'] = $products_tax_class_id;

So it should read like this:

$product = $this->map_columns($product);

$product['id'] = $products_id;
          $product['price'] = $product_price;
          $product['quantity'] = $this->contents[$products_id]['qty'];
          $product['final_price'] = ($product_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id));
          $product['attributes'] = ($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'] ?? null);

or just upload and replace this with this file:

shopping_cart.php

I just checked and the trick with 0,00001 global discount works, but you have to use comma as decimal point.

Please c onfirm and I'll upload the update with this fix.

Edited by raiwa

21 minutes ago, raiwa said:

@tcvdveer,

You are right. There got something messed up in the recent updates.

In "includes/system/override/wholesale shopping_cart.php line 422 add:

So it should read like this:

$product = $this->map_columns($product);

$product['id'] = $products_id;
          $product['price'] = $product_price;
          $product['quantity'] = $this->contents[$products_id]['qty'];
          $product['final_price'] = ($product_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id));
          $product['attributes'] = ($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'] ?? null);

or just upload and replace this with this file:

shopping_cart.php

I just checked and the trick with 0,00001 global discount works, but you have to use comma as decimal point.

Please c onfirm and I'll upload the update with this fix.

Great work, that seems to do the trick (still use 0.001 as discount)! Might there be also a fix for the attributes on the product info page (that still show a price with VAT added)?

For me it shows correct without VAT. Are you using the Wholesale Options Attributes module?

30 minutes ago, raiwa said:

For me it shows correct without VAT. Are you using the Wholesale Options Attributes module?

I am using Phoenix default attributes with the ajax attribute manager for the backoffice.

You have to use the Wholesale Options Attributes module. It's included as standard content module and PI module.

Instructions:

F. Wholesale Attribute Price Show the wholesale attribute price in the attribute drop down menu on the product page.

Install Product Info Module in admin => Catalog => Modules => Content [product_info] => Wholesale Options & Attributes

OR Install

Pi Module in admin => Catalog => Layout Modules => Product Info => Wholesale Options & Attributes

AJAX Attributes manager has no influence on the public store side, so you can use it together.

Edited by raiwa

Uploaded

Wholesale Lite Version 4.3.1

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.9 - 1.0.7.11
PHP 7.0-7.4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Older Phoenix 1.0.6.x - 1.0.7.7 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.2.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.5.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.1.
Older Phoenix 1.0.3.0 - 1.0.4.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.1.0 - 1.0.2.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.0.1.
Older 2.3.4.(1.) BS3 based responsive versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 3.0.4
Older 2.3.4.(1.) versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 2.0r1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 4.3.1:
- Fixed notice errors in Admin : Categories/Products => New Product Thanks to @Nige-A
- Fixed error for tax exempt wholesaler feature. Thanks to @tcdeveer3

On 12/22/2020 at 6:44 PM, raiwa said:

Wholesale Lite Version 4.3.1

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.9 - 1.0.7.11

Version 4.3.1 breaks in Phoenix 1.0.7.12

To avoid continue updates for each point release, the next wholesale update is sheduled for the Phoenix 1.0.8.0 release.

Please understand.

Hotfix for error in the store module under Phoenix 1.0.7.12:

In includes/modules/store/st_wholesale.php remove or comment out line 142:

include_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.4/language.php');

- The "What's new" box will not show the wholesale prices due to using the new product class

- other errors may appear

Thanks for the quick responses.
I will stick with v11 for now but also play with v12. If I find any other issues, I'll let you know.

Uploaded

Wholesale Lite Version 4.4.0

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.12+
Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.12 and 1.0.7.13 pre release
PHP 7.0-7.4
Older Phoenix 1.0.7.8 - 1.0.7.11 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.3.1.
Older Phoenix 1.0.6.x - 1.0.7.7 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.2.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.3.0 - 1.0.4.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.1.0 - 1.0.2.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.0.1.
Older 2.3.4.(1.) BS3 based reponsive versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 3.0.4

Version 4.4.0:
Update for Phoenix 1.0.7.12/13
Removed include language class in store module
Updated customer data modules
Added support for product class
Added support for product class use in what’s new box
Added stylesheet hook to the wholesale template to ensure loading user.css from the default template

Hello Rainer.

I am on Phoenix 1.0.7.12 and have installed your contribution successfully after following your instructions. 

Nonetheless, I have a couple of issues as follows:

1.  Customer Wholesale selection menu is shown in Company section.===> there is none that I can find. I have installed and enabled the company module in customer data and also did the same with the wholesale and wholesale accout modules, however, despite I correctly assigned the company module as well as both the wholesale and wholesale account modules to the "company details" customer data group, when I hit the "My profile information" page on shop side to registre a new account, it only presents me with the "Company" field and nothing more than that...
  2. Content Align: Select the text alignment for the message
    Guest text ENGLISH: Fill in the text to show for guests in each store language. Default: empty (no
    message)
    Retail customer Text ENGLISH: Fill in the text to show for logged in retailers in each store language.
    Default: Welcome to your Retailer Account.<br>Please <a class="btn btn-info btn-xs" role="button"
    href="contact_us.php">Contact Us</a> to apply for a Wholesaler Account. See <a class="btn btn-info btn-
    xs" role="button" href="conditions.php">Conditions</a>.
    Wholesale customer Text ENGLISH: Fill in the text to show for logged in wholesalers (all groups) in each
    store language.
    Default: Welcome to your Wholesaler Account.<br>You can see your Wholesaler Prices on the Product
    Page and they will apply when you add the products of your choice to the Shopping Cart.
    NOTE: If you leave any Text empty, the message block will not show up. (Like the Guest text by default)
    ===> the modules/content/wholesale header has been installed correctly, however, those content align and message fields are nowhere to be found. Available fields in my Wholesale Header Module are "Enable moudle", "Content width", "Pages" and "Sort order" ONLY. The funny thing is that a "Welcome Retailer" message is shown upon login of a newly registered customer. 

Can you tell me what is wrong in my install?

Thank you

Hi @mendoh,

1. Wholesale customer data module description: Wholesaler menu used in Admin Customers page
It wouldn't make sense that a customer could assign himself to the wholesale group at create account. It's the store owner/administrator who does it in Admin : Customers

2. Thank you for the report.
Sorry, I missed to update the instructions.
- The content align setting has been removed
- The message texts are now defined in the language file:
includes/languages/english/modules/content/header/cm_header_wholesale.php

Best wishes
Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Uploaded

Wholesale Lite Version 4.4.0r1

- updated instructions with the above

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.12+
Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.12 and 1.0.7.13 pre release
PHP 7.0-7.4
Older Phoenix 1.0.7.8 - 1.0.7.11 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.3.1.
Older 2.3.4.(1.) BS3 based reponsive versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 3.0.4

Version 4.4.0:
Update for Phoenix 1.0.7.12/13
Removed include language class in store module
Updated customer data modules
Added support for product class
Added support for product class use in what’s new box
Added stylesheet hook to the wholesale template to ensure loading user.css from the default template

2 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hi @mendoh,

1. Wholesale customer data module description: Wholesaler menu used in Admin Customers page
It wouldn't make sense that a customer could assign himself to the wholesale group at create account. It's the store owner/administrator who does it in Admin : Customers

2. Thank you for the report.
Sorry, I missed to update the instructions.
- The content align setting has been removed
- The message texts are now defined in the language file:
includes/languages/english/modules/content/header/cm_header_wholesale.php

Best wishes
Rainer

Thanks Rainer!

Everything clear and understood. 

All the best!

Mendoh