Posted (edited)

Make sure to uninstall the core modules and not to use both modules (original core and modified wholesale) on the index page.

Then you could try to use the core module only and change the product_listing.php module call to product_listing_ws.php. This is the only difference in the index product listing module.

ob_start();
      include('includes/modules/product_listing_ws.php');
      $output .= ob_get_clean();

Then you could change manually the different code into the core product_listing.php.
The only difference are the lines for the product price which are commented with // wholesale (SPPC) lite

if (PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE > 0) {
        // wholesale (SPPC Lite) BEGIN
        if ( tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && defined('MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_STATUS') && MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_STATUS == 'True' && isset($wholesale_group) && $wholesale_group > '0' ) {
        	if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {
        		$prod_list_contents .= '      <div class="col-xs-6"><div class="btn-group" role="group"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default"><del>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</del>&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . wholesale_price($listing['products_id']) . '</button></div></div>';
        	} else {
        		$prod_list_contents .= '      <div class="col-xs-6"><div class="btn-group" role="group"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default">' . wholesale_price($listing['products_id']) . '</button></div></div>';
        	}
        } else {
        	if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {
        		$prod_list_contents .= '      <div class="col-xs-6" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="' . tep_output_string($currency) . '" /><div class="btn-group" role="group"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default"><del>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</del>&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="productSpecialPrice" itemprop="price" content="' . $currencies->display_raw($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></button></div></div>';
        	} else {
        		$prod_list_contents .= '      <div class="col-xs-6" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="' . tep_output_string($currency) . '" /><div class="btn-group" role="group"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default"><span itemprop="price" content="' . $currencies->display_raw($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></button></div></div>';
        	}
        }
        // wholesale (SPPC Lite) BEGIN
      }

There is no other difference, so I would say css can't be an issue, these lines are not related to grid/list view changes.

Edited by raiwa

hey @raiwa many thanks, I got it working by adding the code to the default product_listing file. Thanks again for taking the time to help. Will buy you a pint... 

Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

16 minutes ago, freakystreak said:

hey @raiwa many thanks, I got it working by adding the code to the default product_listing file. Thanks again for taking the time to help. Will buy you a pint... 

Thanks, please try with ONLY the wholesale products listing module installed. Having both, core AND wholesale module installed, breaks the code.

@raiwa having bought your pro version earlier today I have just tried to upgrade from Version 3.0.3 Lite to Version 3.2 PRO. I've searched through your 'Update' document supplied but nowhere in that does it say how to update from Lite to PRO. Plenty of instructions to upgrade a PRO version, do I follow upgrading from 3.0.3 to 3.2? Is that the right way of doing it? Am I missing something? If I am or misread then I'm deeply sorry. Also, how many wholesale groups can you have? Is there a limit? Thanks.

Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.