• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

You have to use the Wholesale Options Attributes module. It's included as standard content module and PI module.

Instructions:

F. Wholesale Attribute Price Show the wholesale attribute price in the attribute drop down menu on the product page.

Install Product Info Module in admin => Catalog => Modules => Content [product_info] => Wholesale Options & Attributes

OR Install

Pi Module in admin => Catalog => Layout Modules => Product Info => Wholesale Options & Attributes

AJAX Attributes manager has no influence on the public store side, so you can use it together.

Edited by raiwa

Uploaded

Wholesale Lite Version 4.3.1

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.9 - 1.0.7.11
PHP 7.0-7.4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Older Phoenix 1.0.6.x - 1.0.7.7 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.2.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.5.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.1.
Older Phoenix 1.0.3.0 - 1.0.4.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.1.0 - 1.0.2.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.0.1.
Older 2.3.4.(1.) BS3 based responsive versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 3.0.4
Older 2.3.4.(1.) versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 2.0r1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 4.3.1:
- Fixed notice errors in Admin : Categories/Products => New Product Thanks to @Nige-A
- Fixed error for tax exempt wholesaler feature. Thanks to @tcdeveer3

On 12/22/2020 at 6:44 PM, raiwa said:

Wholesale Lite Version 4.3.1

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.9 - 1.0.7.11

Version 4.3.1 breaks in Phoenix 1.0.7.12

To avoid continue updates for each point release, the next wholesale update is sheduled for the Phoenix 1.0.8.0 release.

Please understand.

Hotfix for error in the store module under Phoenix 1.0.7.12:

In includes/modules/store/st_wholesale.php remove or comment out line 142:

include_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.4/language.php');

- The "What's new" box will not show the wholesale prices due to using the new product class

- other errors may appear

• 3 weeks later...

Uploaded

Wholesale Lite Version 4.4.0

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.12+
Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.12 and 1.0.7.13 pre release
PHP 7.0-7.4
Older Phoenix 1.0.7.8 - 1.0.7.11 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.3.1.
Older Phoenix 1.0.6.x - 1.0.7.7 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.2.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.3.0 - 1.0.4.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.1.0 - 1.0.2.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.0.1.
Older 2.3.4.(1.) BS3 based reponsive versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 3.0.4

Version 4.4.0:
Update for Phoenix 1.0.7.12/13
Removed include language class in store module
Updated customer data modules
Added support for product class
Added support for product class use in what’s new box
Added stylesheet hook to the wholesale template to ensure loading user.css from the default template

Hello Rainer.

I am on Phoenix 1.0.7.12 and have installed your contribution successfully after following your instructions. 

Nonetheless, I have a couple of issues as follows:

1.  Customer Wholesale selection menu is shown in Company section.===> there is none that I can find. I have installed and enabled the company module in customer data and also did the same with the wholesale and wholesale accout modules, however, despite I correctly assigned the company module as well as both the wholesale and wholesale account modules to the "company details" customer data group, when I hit the "My profile information" page on shop side to registre a new account, it only presents me with the "Company" field and nothing more than that...
  2. Content Align: Select the text alignment for the message
    Guest text ENGLISH: Fill in the text to show for guests in each store language. Default: empty (no
    message)
    Retail customer Text ENGLISH: Fill in the text to show for logged in retailers in each store language.
    Default: Welcome to your Retailer Account.<br>Please <a class="btn btn-info btn-xs" role="button"
    href="contact_us.php">Contact Us</a> to apply for a Wholesaler Account. See <a class="btn btn-info btn-
    xs" role="button" href="conditions.php">Conditions</a>.
    Wholesale customer Text ENGLISH: Fill in the text to show for logged in wholesalers (all groups) in each
    store language.
    Default: Welcome to your Wholesaler Account.<br>You can see your Wholesaler Prices on the Product
    Page and they will apply when you add the products of your choice to the Shopping Cart.
    NOTE: If you leave any Text empty, the message block will not show up. (Like the Guest text by default)
    ===> the modules/content/wholesale header has been installed correctly, however, those content align and message fields are nowhere to be found. Available fields in my Wholesale Header Module are "Enable moudle", "Content width", "Pages" and "Sort order" ONLY. The funny thing is that a "Welcome Retailer" message is shown upon login of a newly registered customer. 

Can you tell me what is wrong in my install?

Thank you

Hi @mendoh,

1. Wholesale customer data module description: Wholesaler menu used in Admin Customers page
It wouldn't make sense that a customer could assign himself to the wholesale group at create account. It's the store owner/administrator who does it in Admin : Customers

2. Thank you for the report.
Sorry, I missed to update the instructions.
- The content align setting has been removed
- The message texts are now defined in the language file:
includes/languages/english/modules/content/header/cm_header_wholesale.php

Best wishes
Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Uploaded

Wholesale Lite Version 4.4.0r1

- updated instructions with the above

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.12+
Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.12 and 1.0.7.13 pre release
PHP 7.0-7.4
Older Phoenix 1.0.7.8 - 1.0.7.11 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.3.1.
Older 2.3.4.(1.) BS3 based reponsive versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 3.0.4

Version 4.4.0:
Update for Phoenix 1.0.7.12/13
Removed include language class in store module
Updated customer data modules
Added support for product class
Added support for product class use in what’s new box
Added stylesheet hook to the wholesale template to ensure loading user.css from the default template

2 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hi @mendoh,

1. Wholesale customer data module description: Wholesaler menu used in Admin Customers page
It wouldn't make sense that a customer could assign himself to the wholesale group at create account. It's the store owner/administrator who does it in Admin : Customers

2. Thank you for the report.
Sorry, I missed to update the instructions.
- The content align setting has been removed
- The message texts are now defined in the language file:
includes/languages/english/modules/content/header/cm_header_wholesale.php

Best wishes
Rainer

Thanks Rainer!

Everything clear and understood. 

All the best!

Mendoh

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 3:15 PM, herbsandhelpers said:

Ahh thank you! That’s going to save a few hours of puzzlement ... looks like I’ll have to try and hack the groups in. 

Thank you for your enlightenment ...

Happy New Year!

Hello,

I’m trying SPPC Lite 4.1.1 on 1.0.5.0 (clean) again. I’ve copied your files over for the above and when I add a wholesale product to the shopping cart no price shows at all. I’m using retail prices as 0. 

I’ve changed the names of wholesale/retail groups. Why if only a WP set does it not show in shopping cart?

Thanks,

Lorraine 

Hi Lorraine,

You are lucky that I found a 5.0.0 test installation. Everything works like expected:

Screenshot for retailer/not logged in customer with lemons set to $0 retail price and $5 for wholesaler:

image.png.3d75a8b607b99698f4c326767937db55.png

screenshot for wholesaler:

image.png.b11edfd8165a2f6c823297ba32d9fc2a.png

Please check your installation.

Hmmm I’m still having problems:

clean 1.0.5.0

clean SPPC lite 4.1.1

Started afresh it doesn’t matter what prices I use for retail or wholesale, if I’m logged in as a wholesaler when I add a product to the shopping cart it will only show as the retail price.

My database is modified as per previous 2.3.4 which included old SPPC and hide categories.

Puzzled!

Lorraine

Did youn logoff and login again after asigning the customer to the wholesale group?

I can't help you further with this. Like already pointed out, everything works correct on my test store.

the wholesale price in the shopping cart and order is all done in the shopping cart class extension:

includes/system/override/wholesale/shopping_cart.php

make sure you have this file in place.

Do you see the "Welcome to your wholesale account..." message in the header when you are logged in to the wholesaler account?, Supposed you have the header message module installed?

Edited by raiwa

I wish I’d read your previous post first!?!? I’ve just done a completely clean install and exactly got the same issue. No there is no file that you mention in system. It’s not in your files and it’s not in the 1.0.5.0 installation either. Where does it come from? Is this what makes it work? Why doesn’t your contrib or 1.0.5.0 install this automatically... 

I assume this is why?

try t o add  this file to the above location (you need to create the folders):

includes/system/override/wholesale/shopping_cart.php 

shopping_cart.php

Uploaded

Wholesale Lite Version 4.5.0

Wholesale Pro available: If you need more than one wholesaler group or global discounts per price break, please upgrade to Wholesale PRO

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.14+
Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.14
PHP 7.0-7.4
Older Phoenix 1.0.7.12 version please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.4.0

Version 4.5.0:
- Update for Phoenix 1.0.7.14
- Modernized coding to match actual core standards
- Removed specials and reviews wholesale box template, using now product class

Full Package
Update instructions included