• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

12 hours ago, SafeTBird said:

@raiwa I'm moving my questions from the CE Phoenix forum to here.  All I want is to change all instances of "retailer" to "customer" and "wholesaler" to "retailer".  You had mentioned the language files but I'm guessing there's several files that will need modifying and mulitple headers, references and other bits of code that will need updating.  Is there an easy way to do this?

You can change most occurencies in the store module : admin : modules : store : wholesale : edit

Others may need to be changed in the language files. See install  instructions for the list of language files.

I believe for your needs the only language file to edit is:

[catalog ]/includes/languages/english/modules/content/header/cm_header_wholesale.php

You can open and edit it with any plain text editor like note pad or go to:

admin : tools : define languages : find the file and click on it to edit.

So I tried to get into the language files and changed the headers, and completely bricked my install.  I was thinking "oh good I have a backup" but my host had my site sitting in memory and it took me FOREVER to get them to revert it back to a saved backup.  Now I'm trying to re-install the module and the "modules -> store" does not exist.  Everything else seems to be working but that one part of it won't fire up.  I've downloaded the latest copy but every time I move the module over to my site the same file is being replaced and every time I try to replace it.  Something on my end is preventing the file from being copied.

I'm pretty much ready to give up on CE Phoenix as a whole.  All I wanted was the ability to offer certain customers a discount.  I'm shocked there's no way to offer a customer a simple discount or have it set so their prices are permanently adjusted to the discount.  This should be a core feature of CE Pheonix.  I mean things go on sale all the time it's a standard with every single store in existence.  The fact it isn't included with CE Phoenix as a standard is mind boggling.  Anyway, thanks for writing this module, I'm going to have to figure out a different solution.  Good luck

Hotfix for Phoenix 1.0.7.7:

Upload and replace:

admin/includes/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_store.php

cfgm_store.php

• 4 weeks later...

Wholesale (SPPC) Lite 4.3.0 beta

Requires Phoenix 1.0.7.8

This is a beta version for testing. Please use the latest Phoenix 1.0.7.8 from GitHub.

Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.3.0 beta.zip

Version 4.3.0.:

• Update for Phoenix 1.0.7.8+
  • deprecated all alternative box and content modules (except product info options attributes module)
  • using template for box and content modules
  • added language definitions used in product info price module to store module
  • added reviews box template
  • added pi module

Please use this package:

Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.3.0 beta.zip

changes:

• updated override class files
  • added missing config entry in store module

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded

Wholesale Lite Version 4.3.0
Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.7.9+
PHP 7.0-7.3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Older Phoenix 1.0.6.x - 1.0.7.7 versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.2.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.5.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.1.
Older Phoenix 1.0.3.0 - 1.0.4.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.1.0 - 1.0.2.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.0.1.
Older 2.3.4.(1.) BS3 based responsive versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 3.0.4
Older 2.3.4.(1.) versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 2.0r1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 4.3.0.:
- Update for Phoenix 1.0.7.9+
- deprecated all alternative box and content modules (excepr product info options attributes module)
- using template for box and content modules
- added language definitions used in product info price module to store module
- added reviews box template
- added pi module

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lyn @ce7,

Wholesale lite 4.2.0 states:

Compatibility:

Phoenix 1.0.6.0 - 1.0.7.2

I have no version available for Phoenix 1.0.7.5

. You should update t o Phoenix 1.0.7.9 and use Wholesale lite 4.3.0.

For Q1:

Removing this line will make disappear the erro message but breaks the addon. You have to update the path instead to the correct location which is in includes/system/versioned/.

For Q2:

No idea why this doesn't work in your versio combination. It works correct in the recommended versions. I can't debug this because I have no installation with your version combination and can't give support for it.

45 minutes ago, raiwa said:

Removing this line will make disappear the erro message but breaks the addon. You have to update the path instead to the correct location which is in includes/system/versioned/.

I think that removing the line is the correct response.  The class should be autoloaded in any newer version, so it shouldn't break anything.  It should not be necessary to manually require/include anything under includes/system/versioned.  Nor for that matter under includes/classes, includes/system/override, includes/modules, or includes/hooks. 

Always back up before making changes.

29 minutes ago, ecartz said:

I think that removing the line is the correct response.  The class should be autoloaded in any newer version, so it shouldn't break anything.  It should not be necessary to manually require/include anything under includes/system/versioned.  Nor for that matter under includes/classes, includes/system/override, includes/modules, or includes/hooks. 

Yep, you are right as always. I removed it in 4.3.0, just forgot about. Thanks for clarifying.

1 hour ago, ce7 said:

if the some addon involve to modify code, let say order.php do i modify one of the file or do i modify all or something else?

This has nothing to do with Rainer's Wholesale App (so this really isn't the right place to ask), but you should copy the latest version into includes/system/override (which you may have to create) and modify it there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rainer @raiwa, 

I've installed Wholesale Lite Version 4.3.0 on clean Phoenix 1.0.7.9 php 7.3.12 and followed the mandatory base installation steps Modules => Customer Data => Wholesale. There's another module Wholesale Account present, is this also mandatory?

With just the Wholesale module installed the Customer Group can be selected but there is error message above the drop down menu:

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: input_id in D:\wamp\www\catalogue\includes\modules\customer_data\templates\tpl_cd_whole_row_input.php on line 14 Call Stack #TimeMemoryFunctionLocation 10.0006412440{main}( )...\customers.php:0 20.1524955448cd_wholesale->display_input( )...\customers.php:142 30.1527956968include( 'D:\wamp\www\catalogue\includes\modules\customer_data\templates\tpl_cd_whole_row_input.php' )...\cd_wholesale.php:87 " class="col-form-label col-sm-3 text-left text-sm-right">Customer Group

Any guidance is much appreciated. win

I do not see this error in my develop store. The only required module here is the company module, but it would throw another error if you do not have it installed.

Check your installation and check if you get this error without the wholesale module installed.

I suppose you have the store wholesale module installed?

The notice is suggesting that there is a problem in the display_input function of cd_wholesale.php such that the $input_id is not getting set.  Perhaps a corrupted copy of that file?  Or it's barely possible that there is one configuration where it does get set and another where it does not. 

1 hour ago, ecartz said:

The notice is suggesting that there is a problem in the display_input function of cd_wholesale.php such that the $input_id is not getting set.  Perhaps a corrupted copy of that file?  Or it's barely possible that there is one configuration where it does get set and another where it does not. 

As already pointed out, I do not get any error with error reporting set to ALL. There shouldn't be a problem in the module's function:

public function display_input(&$customer_details = null) {
      global $language;

$label_text = MODULE_CUSTOMER_DATA_WHOLESALE_ENTRY_GROUP;

$wholesale_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => MODULE_CUSTOMER_DATA_WHOLESALE_ENTRY_RETAIL),
                               array('id' => '1', 'text' => constant('MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_ENTRY_WHOLESALE_' . strtoupper($language))));

$wholesale = null;
      if (isset($customer_details) && is_array($customer_details)) {
        $wholesale = $this->get('wholesale', $customer_details);
      }

$input =  tep_draw_pull_down_menu('wholesale', $wholesale_array, $wholesale);

include $GLOBALS['oscTemplate']->map_to_template(MODULE_CUSTOMER_DATA_COMPANY_TEMPLATE);
    }

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I got further with my install of the Lite version and Installed Version: OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.7.10 

I got one item that already existed and managed to apply a wholesale price to it and buy it. When I want to add a new product, the error shows below. Trying to click the Language Specific tab for the item, or any of the three tabs, I get sent to the admin index page. Any help would be welcomed.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

select products_ws_price from products where products_id =

[TEP STOP]

In: includes/hooks/admin/siteWide/wholeSale.php

change line 28 to:

if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && !empty($pInfo->products_id) ) { // product info box contents

I'll add this fix and the fix for the other notice errors in the next update.

The notice errors are not important.

Anyway, the usual way in 99% of all cases is to duplicate an existing product instead t o create a new one from zero.

4 hours ago, raiwa said:

In: includes/hooks/admin/siteWide/wholeSale.php

change line 28 to:

if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && !empty($pInfo->products_id) ) { // product info box contents

I'll add this fix and the fix for the other notice errors in the next update.

The notice errors are not important.

Anyway, the usual way in 99% of all cases is to duplicate an existing product instead t o create a new one from zero.

Great, fix worked nicely.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, using your latest extension on CE Phoenix v1.0.7.11 with the only purpose to exclude VAT for wholesale customers I still see VAT added at following locations:

-product attributes on product info page (product wholesale price show correct).
-shopping cart product prices (subtotal shows correct price without VAT).
-checkout confirmation (most problematic, as the wrong price is going to the order and to the payment gateway).

The App's code checks if discount is not null, so the wholesale price function and the tax exempt script doesn't apply if no wholesale discount is set.

Workarounds for now may be:

1. Apply a very small general wholesale discount like 0.001% which would after rounding result in the same prices

2. Enter for each product the same wholesale price as the standard price. You can do this fast in the database by a sql script.

I guess 1 is easier. I didn't test this, just try.

16 hours ago, raiwa said:

The App's code checks if discount is not null, so the wholesale price function and the tax exempt script doesn't apply if no wholesale discount is set.

Workarounds for now may be:

1. Apply a very small general wholesale discount like 0.001% which would after rounding result in the same prices

2. Enter for each product the same wholesale price as the standard price. You can do this fast in the database by a sql script.

I guess 1 is easier. I didn't test this, just try.

Thanks for your reply, (1) even with giving (any percentage) discount the tax is getting added. (2) Using the same gross wholesale price as the net products price might provide the correct end value, still the tax order total will be shown while no tax should be added.

@tcvdveer,

You are right. There got something messed up in the recent updates.

In "includes/system/override/wholesale shopping_cart.php line 422 add:

$product['tax_class_id'] = $products_tax_class_id;

So it should read like this:

$product = $this->map_columns($product);

$product['id'] = $products_id;
          $product['price'] = $product_price;
          $product['quantity'] = $this->contents[$products_id]['qty'];
          $product['final_price'] = ($product_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id));
          $product['attributes'] = ($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'] ?? null);

or just upload and replace this with this file:

shopping_cart.php

I just checked and the trick with 0,00001 global discount works, but you have to use comma as decimal point.

Please c onfirm and I'll upload the update with this fix.

Edited by raiwa

21 minutes ago, raiwa said:

@tcvdveer,

You are right. There got something messed up in the recent updates.

In "includes/system/override/wholesale shopping_cart.php line 422 add:

So it should read like this:

$product = $this->map_columns($product);

$product['id'] = $products_id;
          $product['price'] = $product_price;
          $product['quantity'] = $this->contents[$products_id]['qty'];
          $product['final_price'] = ($product_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id));
          $product['attributes'] = ($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'] ?? null);

or just upload and replace this with this file:

shopping_cart.php

I just checked and the trick with 0,00001 global discount works, but you have to use comma as decimal point.

Please c onfirm and I'll upload the update with this fix.

Great work, that seems to do the trick (still use 0.001 as discount)! Might there be also a fix for the attributes on the product info page (that still show a price with VAT added)?

For me it shows correct without VAT. Are you using the Wholesale Options Attributes module?