• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Make sure to uninstall the core modules and not to use both modules (original core and modified wholesale) on the index page.

Then you could try to use the core module only and change the product_listing.php module call to product_listing_ws.php. This is the only difference in the index product listing module.

ob_start();
      include('includes/modules/product_listing_ws.php');
      $output .= ob_get_clean();

Then you could change manually the different code into the core product_listing.php.
The only difference are the lines for the product price which are commented with // wholesale (SPPC) lite

if (PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE > 0) {
        // wholesale (SPPC Lite) BEGIN
        if ( tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && defined('MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_STATUS') && MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_STATUS == 'True' && isset($wholesale_group) && $wholesale_group > '0' ) {
        	if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {
        		$prod_list_contents .= '      <div class="col-xs-6"><div class="btn-group" role="group"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default"><del>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</del>&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . wholesale_price($listing['products_id']) . '</button></div></div>';
        	} else {
        		$prod_list_contents .= '      <div class="col-xs-6"><div class="btn-group" role="group"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default">' . wholesale_price($listing['products_id']) . '</button></div></div>';
        	}
        } else {
        	if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {
        		$prod_list_contents .= '      <div class="col-xs-6" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="' . tep_output_string($currency) . '" /><div class="btn-group" role="group"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default"><del>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</del>&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="productSpecialPrice" itemprop="price" content="' . $currencies->display_raw($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></button></div></div>';
        	} else {
        		$prod_list_contents .= '      <div class="col-xs-6" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="' . tep_output_string($currency) . '" /><div class="btn-group" role="group"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default"><span itemprop="price" content="' . $currencies->display_raw($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></button></div></div>';
        	}
        }
        // wholesale (SPPC Lite) BEGIN
      }

There is no other difference, so I would say css can't be an issue, these lines are not related to grid/list view changes.

Edited by raiwa

16 minutes ago, freakystreak said:

hey @raiwa many thanks, I got it working by adding the code to the default product_listing file. Thanks again for taking the time to help. Will buy you a pint... 

Thanks, please try with ONLY the wholesale products listing module installed. Having both, core AND wholesale module installed, breaks the code.

@raiwa having bought your pro version earlier today I have just tried to upgrade from Version 3.0.3 Lite to Version 3.2 PRO. I've searched through your 'Update' document supplied but nowhere in that does it say how to update from Lite to PRO. Plenty of instructions to upgrade a PRO version, do I follow upgrading from 3.0.3 to 3.2? Is that the right way of doing it? Am I missing something? If I am or misread then I'm deeply sorry. Also, how many wholesale groups can you have? Is there a limit? Thanks.

Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

• 3 weeks later...

Uploaded update:

Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.0.1.

-    Added missing modified file advanced_search_result.php. Thanks to @Portman

Compatibility: Phoenix 1.0.1.x PHP 7.0-7.3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CE FROZEN please use Wholesale (SPPC Lite) 3.0.4
Older 2.3.4.(1.) versions please use Wholesale (SPPC Lite) 2.0

• 1 month later...

Thanks for update

I have a question.

in includes/modules/product_listing_ws.php you specified schema example itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Offer

With Phoenix there is a header tags module breadrumb and product JSON-LD that already does this.

Is the schema still needed in product_listing_ws?

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

3 hours ago, Peper said:

Thanks for update

I have a question.

in includes/modules/product_listing_ws.php you specified schema example itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Offer

With Phoenix there is a header tags module breadrumb and product JSON-LD that already does this.

Is the schema still needed in product_listing_ws?

Hello Pepper,

As stated in the instructions of wholesale 4.0.1., the supplied files are compatible and based on Phoenix 1.0.1.x-

The product listings have been modified for 1.0.2.x (I don't remember the exact point version) and you'll need to apply the modifications in the supplied files comparing with the core files for your Phonix version for 100% compatibility. I'll update as soon as I find some time.

rgds
Rainer

Edited by raiwa

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Heatherbell said:

Sorry to bother but just upgraded to phoenix 1.0.3.0.
Trying to apply wholesale (SPPC Lite) changes to new 1.0.3.0 admin/categories.php - no success.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.

There are some minor adaptations required:

- all database table name constants need to be replaced with the "real" database table names
- point 3e is not required any more due to placeholders are used now to retrieve all database table entries
- point 3h needs some style modifications to fit modified html
- point 3i just add "updateGrossWS();" under "updateGross();"

As I applied already the modifications in my develop store, here the modified 1.0.3.0 file:

categories.php

I'll update the Wholesale lite addon soon to fit Phoenix 1.0.3.0 and all admin/categories.php modifications will be hooked.

Uploaded update:

Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.0.

Changes:
- Update for Phoenix 1.0.3.x, hooked admin/categories.php. Thanks to @heatherbell for testing

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.3.x

PHP 7.0-7.3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Older Phoenix 1.0.1.0 - 1.0.2.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.0.1.
Older 2.3.4.(1.) responsive BS versions please use Wholesale (SPPC Lite) 3.0.4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by raiwa

• 1 month later...

Very grateful for your wonderful SPPC which I’ve used successfully for years however after recently installing on Phoenix 1.0.4.0 I find that categories and products are no longer hidden.

I’ve tried adding the Code listed manual installation to the .htaccess file but no luck. Is it just a case of placing this code somewhere?

Love to have it back separating categories and products from retail/wholesale. Have I done something wrong?

Lorraine

Hello Lorraine @herbsandhelpers,

It seems there is a confusion. My Wholesale (SPPC Lite) App does not include support for to hide categories/products for wholesale groups.

You probably are using and referring to the old, original Separate Pricing Per Customer Addon:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/fgHfe&separate-pricing-per-customer

As far as I know  it has not yet been updated for Phoenix. Please post in that support thread for you issue.

Kind regards and a Happy and Prosperous New Year
Rainer

1 hour ago, raiwa said:

Hello Lorraine @herbsandhelpers,

It seems there is a confusion. My Wholesale (SPPC Lite) App does not include support for to hide categories/products for wholesale groups.

You probably are using and referring to the old, original Separate Pricing Per Customer Addon:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/fgHfe&separate-pricing-per-customer

As far as I know  it has not yet been updated for Phoenix. Please post in that support thread for you issue.

Kind regards and a Happy and Prosperous New Year
Rainer

Very grateful for your wonderful SPPC which I’ve used successfully for years however after recently installing on Phoenix 1.0.4.0 I find that categories and products are no longer hidden.

I’ve tried adding the Code listed manual installation to the .htaccess file but no luck. Is it just a case of placing this code somewhere?

Love to have it back separating categories and products from retail/wholesale. Have I done something wrong?

Lorraine

• 2 months later...

Uploaded update:

Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.1.

Changes:

Update for Phoenix 1.0.5.0,

-      Fixed missing code in admin/categories.php hook for new products action.

-      Moved shopping cart class mod to shopping cart class override

-      Updated all boxes and content modules to match Phoenix 1.0.5.0 standard

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.5.0.

PHP 7.0-7.3

Older Phoenix 1.0.3.0 - 1.0.4.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.0.
Older Phoenix 1.0.1.0 - 1.0.2.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.0.1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

Hello Raiwa,

Don't want to sound cheeky but I've just uploaded a brand new store: Installed Version: OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.5.8

and tried to install your latest Wholesale SPPC lite 4.1.1

It seems the file modifications don't exist in admin/customers.php I tried uploading the modified file but it completely broke everything. 

Puzzled can Wholesale SPPC lite 4..1.1 be put onto the above phoenix version?

Thanks in advance,

Lorraine 

1 hour ago, herbsandhelpers said:

Hello Raiwa,

Don't want to sound cheeky but I've just uploaded a brand new store: Installed Version: OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.5.8

and tried to install your latest Wholesale SPPC lite 4.1.1

It seems the file modifications don't exist in admin/customers.php I tried uploading the modified file but it completely broke everything. 

Puzzled can Wholesale SPPC lite 4..1.1 be put onto the above phoenix version?

Thanks in advance,

Lorraine 

Wholesale 4.1.1 is  for Phoenix 1.0.5.0.

It will probably be updated for Phoenix 1.0.6.0 release.

1. Timeframe is not possible because it depends on Phoneix version release which is not up to me.

2. I believe this is clear enough:

Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.1.

Changes:

Update for Phoenix 1.0.5.0,

As i do not know in advance what will be changed in future Phoenix version updates, I can't know in advance if and with which version it will break.

3. Please read and consider this:

Emphasis in:

Remember that you should not be running a point release on a live shop unless you are able to fix problems yourself or wait for a coder to fix them (ie no kneejerk "this is broken" reactions)...

• 1 month later...

Uploaded update:

Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.2.0.

Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.1 and 1.0.7.3

Compatibility:
Phoenix 1.0.6.0 - 1.0.7.3
Older Phoenix 1.0.5.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.1.
Older Phoenix 1.0.3.0 - 1.0.4.x versions please use Wholesale (SPPC lite) 4.1.0.

Thanks
-    To @ecartz for the help and guidance of the 4.2.0 update for Phoenix 1.0.6.1+

Change log:
Version 4.2.0.:
Update for Phoenix 1.0.6.0 - 1.0.7.1,
-    Updated store module: changes of payment and shipping modules are now dynamically updated. No need to uninstall and reinstall the store module.
-    Update for customer data modules
-    Added customer data module to show customer group in customer account
-    Moved payment and shippin class mod to class override
-    Modularized an hooked all admin modifications

NOTE: Pro version available with unlimited customer (wholesaler) groups

Full Package
Update instructions included

• 1 month later...

@raiwa I'm moving my questions from the CE Phoenix forum to here.  All I want is to change all instances of "retailer" to "customer" and "wholesaler" to "retailer".  You had mentioned the language files but I'm guessing there's several files that will need modifying and mulitple headers, references and other bits of code that will need updating.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Edited by SafeTBird