Latest News: (loading..)

@Tsimi Thank you .. the editing what I have done it is convert it  to a fixed menu so it will show it all the time as fixed menu(desktop,mobile)

PM sent

Omar

Edited by Omar_one

Hello @Tsimi,

I found that the font awesome 5 update requires some updates for the xs cat menu to show the subcategory icon (arrow-right).

includes/modules/content/header/templates/catmenu_xs.php

add  line 15:

<link href="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.0.6/css/all.css" rel="stylesheet">

ext/menu_xs/css/component.css

lines 58-68 change to:

.dl-menuwrapper li.dl-back:after,
.dl-menuwrapper li > a:not(:only-child):after {
	position: absolute;
	top: 0;
	line-height: 50px;
  font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free';
  font-weight: 900;
  speak: none;
	-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
	content: "\f105";
}

I didn't check the normal horizontal menu.

rgds

Rainer

Yeah I needed to install this for someone yesterday and saw the problem.

I had it fixed already but didn't uploaded yet. Will do asap. Thanks.

When you ask for help/support:

• Always state your osCommerce version
  • If possible, list up installed add-ons
  • 3rd party templates are not supported in the forum

Latest osC: osCommerce CE (Community Edition aka. v2.3.4.1 Frozen)

@raiwa

New version uploaded.

I changed all FA icons to the latest v5 standards. Even though there were no issues with the regular coded FA icons yet  just changed them too just in case.
For example; going from fa fa-list to fas fa-list

Only Edge shops after 11th February need that new update.
Older Edge shops should can keep using the v1.3.2

is there a reason I can't view this add-on on my desktop pc using either Chrome or MS Edge? Using resolution 1920x1080

I'm using the "Categories Menu XS" as I prefer how that looks on my phone. If I use the "Horizontal Categories Menu" it just adds all 350+ categories on my screen in a row.

@graveyardrecords

350+ categories is going to be awkward for any menu system. Are you trying to get a drop-down menu, or a Horizontal menu (as the name of this add-on implies)?

A screen shot of what you are getting, and an idea of what you want, would be helpful.

Malcolm

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release here

@graveyardrecords

(while off topic for this thread ...)

I am sure that the Categories box could be re-written to be a drop-down box, like the current Manufacturers box. Do note that Categories can have sub-categories (which Manufacturers do not have). Do you want the sub categories to be displayed in a step-out menu?

Will you also want a new Manufacturers drop-down box to display above the main display of Products (and/or sub-categories), as you currently have on your old site?

But, again, this is not an issue with this add-on. And, as I have said before, it is wise to not try and re-create your old site exactly as it was. What you design for a desktop will display differently on a phone.

Malcolm

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release here

19 minutes ago, ArtcoInc said:

@graveyardrecords

(while off topic for this thread ...)

I am sure that the Categories box could be re-written to be a drop-down box, like the current Manufacturers box. Do note that Categories can have sub-categories (which Manufacturers do not have). Do you want the sub categories to be displayed in a step-out menu?

Will you also want a new Manufacturers drop-down box to display above the main display of Products (and/or sub-categories), as you currently have on your old site?

But, again, this is not an issue with this add-on. And, as I have said before, it is wise to not try and re-create your old site exactly as it was. What you design for a desktop will display differently on a phone.

Malcolm

yeah I tried doing it on my own using the Manufacturer's box as a guide but obviously got lost. I used thread because I thought this add-on could do both, apparently not :(

if you go to the current live site www.graveyardrecords.com  I need the drop-down for the "Browse A Category" to work the exact same for the new BS site. I thought this add-on would display the drop down on BOTH desktop AND mobile. unfortunately it doesn't :(

Since anything PHP is way over my head, I'm just going to look to hire someone to do what I need done at this point, just I need something this particular add-on does not provide nor I can create myself.

13 hours ago, deepsonline said:

Is there any addon which supports the non-bootstrap version?

No, at least not this one.

If you search the apps area there are a few others that pop out. Not sure how they are though.

Check here

On 7.6.2018 at 2:20 AM, Tsimi said:

No, at least not this one.

If you search the apps area there are a few others that pop out. Not sure how they are though.

Check here

Unfortunately not in the link either. Thanks anyways.

1 hour ago, deepsonline said:

Unfortunately not in the link either. Thanks anyways.

You will have to pay a developer to code one for you then if there is nothing suitable, or nothing that you can alter to fit your requirements.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Find information about the bootstrap community version here

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

@deepsonline

What exactly are you looking for? Is there something particular you liked in this Bootstrap version?