gadlol

SEO Friendly Urls - a new approach

On 5/18/2019 at 11:51 AM, gadlol said:

Hi Richard @freakystreak

Thank you for your good words.

Can you please tell me which version of oscommerce you have installed and using? This is strange, it was never mentioned to me such kind of problem...

From what I can understand is that when you navigate for example to mystore.com/admin/ there must be a something that prevents admin backend to load because my seo class thinks that is also another page. Although it is a folder.

So first I would make sure that the admin backend does not call seo_friendly_urls.php which is the normal thing and then I would check the apache - server configuration.

I have checked the admin backend and I can't see any call to 'seo_friendly_urls.php. Can you advise me as to what I should look out for regarding the Apache Server configuration?

Thank you.

Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

Hi Gadiol, hope you are well.

Been struggling to find an answer to this problem I still have logging into my admin using your fine contribution. I have double checked to see if your class, seo_friendly_urls is called and the answer is no. I'm at a loss now as to where to go from here. I can access the site admin but I said in my previous post, have to disable your add-on, log in and then re-enable your add on again. The version of PHP has changed. Could this effect anything? Is there anything specific I should look-out for in my Apache Server Configuration? Many thanks.

Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

On 6/3/2019 at 2:43 PM, freakystreak said:

Hi Gadiol, hope you are well.

Been struggling to find an answer to this problem I still have logging into my admin using your fine contribution. I have double checked to see if your class, seo_friendly_urls is called and the answer is no. I'm at a loss now as to where to go from here. I can access the site admin but I said in my previous post, have to disable your add-on, log in and then re-enable your add on again. The version of PHP has changed. Could this effect anything? Is there anything specific I should look-out for in my Apache Server Configuration? Many thanks.

Hi Richard... Can you please send me some more info such as your website url e.t.c. so to go from there... Please send them to p.m. and lets continue from there... and once we solve the problem we will post the solution here... Thank you ..

Check out the great Alternative Administration System addon for osCommerce!