• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Do not skip checkout_confirmation.php with paypal express.

Hi everyone.

Is there a way to make paypal express not skip the checkout_confirmation.php page?

In my store the last page shown before going off to paypal is checkout_payment.php

I would like for my customers to see the checkout_confirmation.php page before they are sent to paypal.

I have only tested the paypal_express module, maybe paypal standard does not skip the confirmation?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
- Mads

Paypal standard should not skip the usual OSC checkout process.

Also I think the Paypal App brings the buyer back to the site to confirm the purchase even when using PP Express.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I just tried the Paypal Standard module, but there was waaay to much trouble with that one.. After payment was made I got back to my shopping cart, no order was made in my store, and I had to confirm with paypal to go back to my store.

Paypal Express FTW! Even if it means skipping the checkout_confirmation page :)

@@MixMatch83

Are you using the new PayPal APP? Like Heather I'm using the PayPal Standard module that comes with the PayPal APP without issue or at least without any issues that I've seen so far.

Dan

@@Dan Cole Im actually using PP Express without the app - as the app seems to have teething problems, and nobody is answering support threads on the app - its @Haralds baby and he isnt around much these days.

I have noticed a sharp rise in the number of people checking out with paypal rather than my card system since the facility for login with paypal and instant update were enabled.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.