• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Display Tax Info V3.0

raiwa

1 minute ago, gsmiley007 said:

ok, thanks, so it's a code issue  rather than something i did wrong.

If you have the store module installed, I suppose yes. I haven’t tested yet under 1.0.7.14

I copied all the plugin code to the directories. then when I went to the store to install, i got the message saying that i need that taxPrice sitewide hook.  

I didn't install it.  but when I when to the customer side, it gave me those errors i listed above

6 minutes ago, gsmiley007 said:

I copied all the plugin code to the directories. then when I went to the store to install, i got the message saying that i need that taxPrice sitewide hook.  

I didn't install it.  but when I when to the customer side, it gave me those errors i listed above

You need to install the store module, that's why the errors on the shop side are displaying.

The error in the store module may show if  you are using another than the default template. Just ignore it or make a copy of the hook into the template you are using.

Instructions:

2. Copy the following new folder and included files from the "Upload" folder:
[catalog]templates/default[or_your_template_name]/includes/hooks/shop/siteWide/priceTax.php

3. Point your browser to your Admin:

Admin > Modules > Store:
Install Module: Tax below Price

Edited by raiwa

8 hours ago, gsmiley007 said:

If i understand correctly, it will tell you the % of tax that is included in the price correct?

Instructions and APp description:

What does this version do:

It will display the following below the price on each page included in the module:

1. If the tax value of the displayed price is = 0:
    Shows: "VAT excl." or any other text you define in the language file

2. If the tax value of the displayed price is not = 0:
    Shows: "XX% VAT incl." or any other text you define in the language file
    Where XX is the value of the tax in percentage as defined in admin/tax rates

Meanwhile, in Phoenix 1.0.7.14 the by default selected template has been changed from "default" to "override". That's why you get the error in the store module.

Just copy the hook (including directory structure) into the "override" template or select the "default" template in Admin : My Store: Template Selection and the error will not show any more.

You should begin to read more careful the provided information in the instructions/descriptions to avoid unnecesary help requests.

Edited by raiwa

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rainer,

as i was struggling with reviews write I noticed that on the write page the module is not active and can not get activated.

Which I think is a result of the scan for pages function which does not include ext/modules files like the write.php there.

Best regards

Christoph

I'll have a look for the next update, but anyway think it's not really important on that page 🙂

• 11 months later...

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 CE
PHP Version 7.3.33

When I install the module the site stops working.
In error_log I get an error

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class currencies_mod, because the name is already in use in .../includes/modules/bootstrap/bt_price_display.php on line 63

Is this possible to solve in some way
I need in addition to the price without VAT to show me the price with VAT and what is the xx% VAT

@raiwa

Can you help me

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 CE
PHP Version:    7.2.34 (Zend: 3.2.0)
Display_tax_info_V3.5
PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class currencies_mod, because the name is already in use in /../includes/modules/bootstrap/bt_price_display.php on line 63
Return http error 500

http_error_500.jpg

bt_price_display.php