• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Infobox

porrier

The current version of osCommerce (2.3.4) contains a module that shows the credit cards accepted. This is done with images, so other images could be added if you need other methods.

If that is not what you want, there is a generic module that you can put anything you want in. See below.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

The current version of osCommerce (2.3.4) contains a module that shows the credit cards accepted. This is done with images, so other images could be added if you need other methods.

If that is not what you want, there is a generic module that you can put anything you want in. See below.

Regards

Jim

ok, thanks! I'll try both, the creditcards module and yours generic. I guess the picures of the creditcard module must be replaced in the database?

Regards

Andreas

I believe that it just uses the images it finds in /images/card_acceptance/ but I haven't tested that.

Regards

Jim

In the database I find a configuration_id 264 that says "Logos" and configuration_id 263 that says "Enable Card Acceptance Module" but in the admin I can't find the possibility to enable "Enable Card Acceptance Module", there are just a lot of modules from moneybookers, ipayment etc.

I assume if I would find the "Enable Card Acceptance Module", there would be a possibility to enable or disable the shown logos.

Can't find out how to do it.

Regards

Andreas

Admin >> Modules >> Boxes and click the Install button. Once the module is installed you can drag the images around to get the display that you want.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Admin >> Modules >> Boxes and click the Install button. Once the module is installed you can drag the images around to get the display that you want.

Regards

Jim

Wow, I am bowled over. Thank you very much!

Regards

Andreas

Archived