• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

box bm_manufacturer_info.php HTML5

thierryc

hello

I make modifications so that my site can cross the html 5 in validation

I have this problem I made several test but as soon as I change code me loses layout (frame)

here are modifications
in origin I have it

$manufacturer_info_string = '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents">';

I tried this

$manufacturer_info_string = '<table class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents" style="border-width:0; width:100%; cellspacing:0; cellpadding:0;">';

But it does not display the framework
I have also tried this code

$manufacturer_info_string = '<table style="border-width:0; width:100%; cellspacing:0; cellpadding:0;" class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents">';

Idem it does not display, I have the impression that does not command ( ui-widget-content infoboxcontents )

do you have the information in order to ensure even greater diameters per order me on the track,
a big thank you in advance
to soon
Thierry

my excuses for my English, if it is not good

hello

I make modifications so that my site can cross the html 5 in validation

I have this problem I made several test but as soon as I change code me loses layout (frame)

here are modifications

in origin I have it

$manufacturer_info_string = '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents">';

I tried this

$manufacturer_info_string = '<table class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents" style="border-width:0; width:100%; cellspacing:0; cellpadding:0;">';

But it does not display the framework

I have also tried this code

$manufacturer_info_string = '<table style="border-width:0; width:100%; cellspacing:0; cellpadding:0;" class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents">';

Idem it does not display, I have the impression that does not command ( ui-widget-content infoboxcontents )

I did another test with this

$manufacturer_info_string = '<table class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents; style="border-width:0; width:100%; cellspacing:0; cellpadding:0;">';

the frame is displayed but there is that half-column

even by changing width: 100% from 125%, nothing changes

it remains to the half-column

do you have the information in order to ensure even greater diameters per order me on the track,

a big thank you in advance

to soon

Thierry

my excuses for my English, if it is not good

remove the style stuff, that overrides your class settings

just keep

$manufacturer_info_string = '<table class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents">';

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

thanks for the reply
I put the information in my css
It's Ok
Here the change in my css

.infoBoxContents{padding:5px;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5;padding: 0px; width:100%;border-spacing: 0px;}

thank you

thierry

Archived