• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

errors errors errors

fderi

hi,

please help me,

I buy a templates and I`ll install them. But after Installation OK. I start over Catalog Button the web site.

It works but Top over the Page I get the Error messages:

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/vhosts/deri-engineering.ch/silberland_1/includes/languages/english.php on line 324

and at the End of Page the error:

Warning: mktime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/vhosts/deri-engineering.ch/silberland_1/includes/counter.php on line 27

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/vhosts/deri-engineering.ch/silberland_1/includes/counter.php on line 27

If I change this, after nothing Function.

Sorry my English.

Thanks in Advance for your helps

post-337243-0-81991700-1441230235_thumb.jpg

post-337243-0-71836500-1441230240_thumb.jpg

Are you using a very old version of osCommerce? osC 2.2 had this sort of problem, but somewhere in 2.3 it was fixed. osC 2.3.4 is the current release -- you should not be using templates based on old versions.

The error messages are asking you to set the timezone in use. In your php.ini file (which you may have to create), enter

date.timezone='Europe/Zurich'

(assuming you are in Switzerland). You may have to do other things, such as an entry in .htaccess pointing to php.ini. Ask your host for the details for your server.

Archived