Latest News: (loading..)
cornishpirate

PHP 7

65 posts in this topic

Hi, I've talked to Redsys and they're working on compatibility with php7. I will continue using php5.6 for now.
Thank you very much

Changing the codebase to deal with php7 is next on the to-do list.

Need help with that please.  Coding/Testing etc.

@@burt

Would love to help Gary but on checking, my host has yet to add php7 as an option. Sorry.

burt likes this

@@burt  I'm limited to Gary....my main hosting package doesn't have an option to change to php 7 and I don't think my test host does either but I'll check that and let you know.

Dan

PS:  Checked test hosting account and it is not an option there either.

Edited by Dan Cole

Hi, @@burt,

I have php7.1 installed on my vps. I volunteer to test.

My shop is optimized with pack  https://github.com/BrockleyJohn/Responsive-osCommerce/tree/php7_compatibility_01/ for php7 and work well.

Regards

cornishpirate likes this

A general question: I am using the latest 'Master' version (gburton responsive master) and wonder in how far it is supposed to run under PHP 7 or not? at this time

At least, I switched to PHP 7.0 for a short test and was pleased to see that the shop, and also all my various wordpress websites, were still running, no white screens or error messages. I then went back to 5.6 as I could not afford intensive testing with the live shop at the moment.

What do you think, what to expect? And should I rather try 7.0 sooner or better wait a while?

I've been running 7.07 on my local machine but i just updated it to 7.16 32 bit and then up to 7.16 64 bit.  There are new vesions of xdebug for 7.0 and 7.1 both in 32 and 64 bit.

One thing i did serveral years ago following the advice of Apachehaus and Apache Lounge (recomended on php.net for windows 64bit Apache) is to set up Apache on it's on and php on it's own, as well as mysql on it's own.  Not as hard as you might think and the flexibility to change versions is really easy.  You can keep diferent php versions and and I can switch pretty quickly.  I aslo created a cmd file that i got from Xdebug so when I have an error I can click on the link and it opens up the file in netbeans on the error line. 

I can help with testing and maybe coding some, but i have the attention span of a housefly.

I'm happy to set up an account in my hosting for anyone who wants to do community testing - just let me know. Only snag is it's in UK

Hi, wath is the correct code fro work whit php7

error:

Deprecated: Function mcrypt_encrypt() is deprecated in /httpdocs/includes/modules/payment/apiRedsys/apiRedsysFinal.php on line 70
	function encrypt_3DES($message, $key){
		// Se establece un IV por defecto
		$bytes = array(0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0); //byte [] IV = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}
		$iv = implode(array_map("chr", $bytes)); //PHP 4 >= 4.0.2

// Se cifra
		$ciphertext = mcrypt_encrypt(MCRYPT_3DES, $key, $message, MCRYPT_MODE_CBC, $iv); //PHP 4 >= 4.0.2
		return $ciphertext;
	}

Regards

Hi Lioelx,

I found this fix: https://github.com/eusonlito/redsys-TPV/commit/fe0304a8464317a57f75e75264f775e59731a698

Best regards :)

Hi, @@BrockleyJohn, At the moment I can not check anything, I have problems with my vps and my web a week ago.

Hi, @@BrockleyJohn, At the moment I can not check anything, I have problems with my vps and my web a week ago.

No worries - I realised it's not one of the bundled payment modules anyway so I misspoke - but maybe you can upload it  to addons if the fix works.

@@burt Gary, I lost track of where the php7 project is for Edge but in Github I managed to pull John's branch into my local branch (after dealing with a couple conflicts), the using the zip from that I ran a fresh install a "live" test shop using php 7.1.  

Hopefully what I have there is Edge up to the latest as of this date, then John's php7 work on top of that.

Install went fine, no errors showing.

A quick look around the test shop..no errors appeared but more looking needs done.

FYI on that