• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error when returning to osc admin gives rpcStatus=-100 error

hyepo

everything seemed to be working fine... completed all the steps outlined at the paypal site then when given the opportunity to 'return to oscommence', rather than seeing the admin/paypal app scree, all I have in my browser is the following error

rpcStatus=-100.

Any thoughts....

steps taken.

from paypal ap in osc

clicked on live

entered email (existing acct)

entered password

clicked 'yes I authorize it"

rec'd "you've successfully authorized osC

clicked "go back to osC"

get error in web browser

rpcStatus=-100.

• 4 weeks later...

I am also getting this error.

For some reason, Paypal does not return you to the cart, but rather to the following URL: https://ssl.oscommerce.com/index.php?RPC&Website&Index&PayPalStart&secret=<SecretKey>&merchantId=<merchant ID>&merchantIdInPayPal=<PayPal Sandbox Merchant ID>&permissionsGranted=false&consentStatus=true&productIntentID=addipmt&isEmailConfirmed=false&returnMessage=To%20access%20payments%20from%20your%20customers,%20please%20confirm%20your%20email%20address%20by%20following%20the%20instructions%20PayPal%20emailed%20to%20you.  ( I removed parts of the return link since it shows PayPal Secret and Merchant ID information)

If you look where it says Permissions granted, it is showing False as well as EmailConfirmed=False. So it looks like PayPal may not be processing the Authorization Correctly..

I tried changing the false parts to true but that did not help.

OK let me do a little update here. I ran just the link to ssl.oscommerce.com which appears to be part of PayPal. Still no joy so I manually entered my credentials and I was able to configure the App without using the auto retrieve option.

did you set up your credentials at PayPal prior to trying to retrieve them? That may be a possible cause for the error

• 4 weeks later...