• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bootstrap Modal Cart with Upsell Product

tgely

One last thing, when we add an article from the product info page all is good, but when we add an article from the "buy now" button of the product listing, the page refreshes first to show the little green text "X has been added to your cart" on top of the page, and only after that the pop-up appears. Is there a way to avoid the refreshing of the page ?

Edited by aurelou

Thanks a lot - working nicely!

ps

I made a small addon: it checks customer's IP+Country (curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.geoplugin.net/json.gp?ip=".$ip) ;)at checkout_process.php and send data with the order to Admin's email. Maybe someone will like also to use it. Where can I post the code?

post-285481-0-89116100-1483556689_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlexandrZuyev

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have just installed this great addon, all works well and looks good.

However I notice that when the modal drop cart appears after a purchase, it seems to "drag" the footer above everything else and position the footer about 40px below the bottom of the drop down.To get to the footer, the page has to be refreshed. Is this normal behavior .

I am using BS234

Look forward to any comments

Many thanks

Grandpa

@@aurelou

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

The same happens to me, there is a slight delay. Does the modal when showing and on scrolling down the page, drag the footer up to around 40px under the modal (only footer) I think the only other footer addon is Mailchimp so I'll uninstall that an see what happens.

Do you have this problem

Cheers

Grandpa

@@aurelou

Hi

Problem solved (I think) added an extra </div> to modal_cart.php (template.) There seemed to be 6 opening and 5 closing div's.

Seems to haves solved. Don't know whether this is correct or not.

Cheers

Grandpa

• 3 months later...

@@Gergely @@raiwa

Today I discovered a vicious bug which crashes the scrolling of the pages via the mouse wheel.

To cause the bug, during (or just before) the pop-up of the "modal-cart" appears, move the mouse wheel.

Once out of the "modal-cart" pop-up page, the scrolling feature with the mouse wheel is crashed and you have to close the window of the browser then re-open a new window to retrive the scrolling feature of the wheel.

Let me know if you find the same bug with your test sites.

Regards.

Edited by milerwan

Osc v2.3.4 BS "custom"
PHP 7.3 compatible (710 modified files => o_O')

• 1 month later...

Dans certains cas ces deux formules ne fonctionnent pas:

if (tep_session_is_registered('new_products_id_in_cart') && DISPLAY_CART == 'false') {

ou

if (tep_session_is_registered('new_products_id_in_cart')  && (int)$_SESSION['new_products_id_in_cart'] > 0 && DISPLAY_CART == 'false') {

... si vous êtes dans ce cas celle-ci devrait fonctionner...

if($new_products_id_in_cart && DISPLAY_CART == 'false') {

Bon code!