• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

colorbox row of 3 or 4 columns, middle image always is less height, how to fix?

I am hoping someone can help because i have tried everything and cannot work out why the javascript is making the thumbnail of one of the images in the 1st column smaller in height and width than the others.

Everything is correctly set in ht_productcolorbox.php in modules\headertags.

the css is this

#piGal {
  width: 360px;

}

#piGal img {
  max-width: 360px;
  height: auto;
}

/* Image overlap fix */
.photoset-row {
  padding-bottom: 5px;
}

Javascript settings, ive only added a 10px gutter, nothing else.

$oscTemplate->addBlock('<script>var ImgCount = $("#piGal").data("imgcount"); $(function() {$(\'#piGal\').css({\'visibility\': \'hidden\'});$(\'#piGal\').photosetGrid({layout: ""+ ImgCount +"",width: \'360px\' +"",gutter: \'10px\' ,highresLinks: true,rel: \'pigallery\',onComplete: function() {$(\'#piGal\').css({\'visibility\': \'visible\'});$(\'#piGal a\').colorbox({maxHeight: \'90%\',maxWidth: \'90%\', rel: \'pigallery\'});$(\'#piGal img\').each(function() {var imgid = $(this).attr(\'id\').substring(9);if ( $(\'#piGalDiv_\' + imgid).length ) {$(this).parent().colorbox({ inline: true, href: "#piGalDiv_" + imgid });}});}});});</script>', $this->group);

this is the output im getting on the screen in image attached.

it doesn't matter if i set 3 or 4 or 5 images per column.

one of the images, i think its second one, is always being shown with less height and width.

it looks like some javascript is doing something but i have no clue as nothing seems to affect it.

Nothing in the css, or in ht_productcolorbox.php

ive set in admin, columns to 13333

post-214618-0-04711700-1436213431_thumb.jpg

Time to ask the obvious daft question - are you sure it's the same image file each time?

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Archived