• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Shipping payment problems

Portman

Hi, I have a problem with the shipping charges on Paypal and was hoping to get some direction on where to look for the solution.

My shipping has 2 options: Standard Shipping (10% of order capped at $13) & Express (20% of shipping capped at $26)

It all seems to work both on the Os commerce side and on the paypal side, however I have recieved a few orders for express shipping via paypal that on my Paypal statement say that they are being charged the $26.00 but  in actuality they are only charged the $13.00 also, the order slip that gets posted to customer and me says that the customer was only charged standard shipping ($13.00) not the $26.00

CAn anyone give me some insight if this is a paypal issue or a oscommerce issue... where should I look for the solution (I am using Paypal express checkout).