• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Member Approval FOR 2.3.4 BS

If you are not able to do it yourself, you will have to post in the paid for help forum, and hopefully someone will do it for you. You will then be able to release it as an addon.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

We have added in so many  "don't have to touch code" possibilities that it ---should--- be do-able to make a member approval mod that changes zero core code.  However, shopowners need to get into the idea that simply updating these older addons is not the correct way forward.  

@@burt Hey Gary, I'm sure there's a few of us shopowners who see the need and benefits of laying off the core code. I have no interest at this time in member approval, but I'm curious if you or anyone else can point out a bootstrap contrib done right. Something to download install and understand that helps as a conceptual template.

@@motorcity there must be something well coded at the addons.oscommerce.com

Don't mix up "well coded" with "bootstrap". We've had the opportunity to create modular addons (ie, ones that change no core) since before the days of Responsive osCommerce.

Stat tuned...I need this so I will release it on my github as soon as I am done...can't guarantee zero core code change though...

Definitely doable with zero core change.  I know as I made it earlier on in the week :D

Archived