Just installed this addon.

The order total and sales tax are incorrect. I ran into a couple problems with a couple files.

4.1. Modify the catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php file.

4.1.1. FIND:

tep_db_perform('orders', $sql_data_array);

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

In this file the only thing close was:

// Discount Codes
          $sql_data_array['discount_codes'] = $order->info['discount_codes'];                                  

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $sql_data_array);

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

The other issue was:

4.3. Modify the catalog/classes/order.php file

This file was located in catalog/includes/classes

Any ideas?

TIA

4.1. Modify the catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php file.

You are trying to modify the provided file which is already modified. Use the provided file as is OR apply the modifications to your unmodified file.

4.3. Modify the catalog/classes/order.php file

It's a typo, should be catalog/includes/classes

The order total and sales tax are incorrect

Please check again, if you still get wrong amounts, try this updated ot_discount.php version from Discount_Codes_5.2.1_Phoenix:

ot_discount.php

Edited by raiwa

Thanks,

I may have not been clear. The file has not been previously modified.

I should have said, my file contains

I couldn't find

My file has TABLE_ before orders.

The table defines were removed a long time ago so you should be able to just replace...

1 hour ago, tdukes said:

with...

1 hour ago, tdukes said:

Dan

Edited by Dan Cole

I have Phoenix Edition v1.0.7.10 with only PWA Guest checkout, Ship in cart, and Discount code (with guest turned on).  All are the latest versions.

I noticed that when you enter anything in the Discount code box while in the shopping cart page before signing in, that the box will turn to read only and the cog will spin and it will never verify the code as good or bad.  If you enter a correct code it will show up after logging in and will apply correctly.  And if you are signed in, it will work correctly on the shopping cart page. 

I assume the function that tests the inputed code gets stuck in the middle if there is no customer id but I am not proficient enough in coding to figure out where the issue is happening to 'fix' the problem.  Is there anyone who could help or point me in the right direction?

4 hours ago, chavojr8 said:

I have Phoenix Edition v1.0.7.10 with only PWA Guest checkout, Ship in cart, and Discount code (with guest turned on).  All are the latest versions.

Ship in cart and Discount code are not updated for Phoenix 1.0.7.10. They will probably be updated for Phoenix 1.0.8.0 release. Please wait for the update

10 minutes ago, raiwa said:

Ship in cart and Discount code are not updated for Phoenix 1.0.7.10. They will probably be updated for Phoenix 1.0.8.0 release. Please wait for the update

Ok. They seemed to work other than that, so I really wasn't expecting it to be a compatibility issue.  I figured I was just trying to get it to do something it wasn't intended to do. Thanks