Hello @MITCH70,

Which exact 2.3.4.1 CE version are you using, FROZEN, or EDGE and if EDGE which aprox. download date?. BS 3 or BS 4?

Can you please also add a screenshot how it shows in your store.

Best regards
Rainer

6 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hello @MITCH70,

Which exact 2.3.4.1 CE version are you using, FROZEN, or EDGE and if EDGE which aprox. download date?. BS 3 or BS 4?

Can you please also add a screenshot how it shows in your store.

Best regards
Rainer

Hello

As far as I can see it’s the EDGE version with BS 3. Downloaded februari 2017.

This is how the shopping cart input field looks right now.

1139678276_Image2.thumb.png.20326a3930b9ca919216455b28a66f22.png

Posted (edited)

Hello @MITCH70,

Please check if you have loaded fontawesome icons in template_top.php. It should work with version 4 and 5.

Does this happen also on checkout_payment.php or only on the shopping cart page?

It seems the button shows also wrong or do you have the btn-default styled (without border line)?

Also the panel style seems not to load correct or have you also some custome style applied?

Maybe you could temporary remove all custom css to check if it's related to this.

In my test store it shows like this:

image.png.c4bd5c98132b44185719d835fab98d87.png

Edited by raiwa

Hello,

Fontawesome 5.7.1  is inside template_top.php. On checkout_payment.php there is no discount field or whatever. Tried the addon on a clean install and shows exactly the same problems.

This is the one I use:

https://github.com/gburton/osCommerce-234-bootstrap/archive/master.zip

Just tried the addon on the GOLD version for reference and there its shows all fields and buttons correct just like yours.

Best Regards.

Hello @MITCH70,

The download link doesn't serve. This version is under continous development and the actual master version has nothing to do with your version from 02/2017.

Anyway I keep a version from 05/2017 with fontawesome 5.7.0 and it works without any problem.

Can you please first try to install the header tag discount module so you should have the discount input panel in checkout_payment.php and check if it shows correct there. Then please post or PM your store URL (supposed it is public available) and I'll have a look.

Best regards
Rainer

Hi

Had header tag module already installed but nothing in checkout_payment. The link works for me and download the version I use. 

New Bootstrap store is not online yet but in testmode using WAMP. 

Can you please post your catalog/includes/template_top.php

Here is my template_top

<?php
/*
  $Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2018 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

$oscTemplate->buildBlocks();

if (!$oscTemplate->hasBlocks('boxes_column_left')) {
    $oscTemplate->setGridContentWidth($oscTemplate->getGridContentWidth() + $oscTemplate->getGridColumnWidth());
  }

if (!$oscTemplate->hasBlocks('boxes_column_right')) {
    $oscTemplate->setGridContentWidth($oscTemplate->getGridContentWidth() + $oscTemplate->getGridColumnWidth());
  }
?>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html<?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta charset="<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">
<title><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($oscTemplate->getTitle()); ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<!-- bs 4.2.1 -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.2.1/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-GJzZqFGwb1QTTN6wy59ffF1BuGJpLSa9DkKMp0DgiMDm4iYMj70gZWKYbI706tWS" crossorigin="anonymous">

<!-- fa 5.7.1  -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.7.1/css/all.css" integrity="sha384-fnmOCqbTlWIlj8LyTjo7mOUStjsKC4pOpQbqyi7RrhN7udi9RwhKkMHpvLbHG9Sr" crossorigin="anonymous">

<link href="custom.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="user.css" rel="stylesheet">

<?php echo $oscTemplate->getBlocks('header_tags'); ?>
</head>
<body>

<?php echo $oscTemplate->getContent('navigation'); ?>

<div id="bodyWrapper" class="<?php echo BOOTSTRAP_CONTAINER; ?>">

<?php require('includes/header.php'); ?>

<div class="row">
      <div id="bodyContent" class="col order-xs-1 order-md-6">

It's like I stated, the link you posted points to the EDGE master which has been updated to BS4 and has nothing to do any more with your version from 2/2017:

<!-- bs 4.2.1 -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.2.1/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-GJzZqFGwb1QTTN6wy59ffF1BuGJpLSa9DkKMp0DgiMDm4iYMj70gZWKYbI706tWS" crossorigin="anonymous"> 

Discount code BS will not work with BS 4, only  BS3.

If you wish to test with a clean unmodified version, please use 2.3.4.1 FROZEN:

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/releases/tag/2341-Frozen

This will work and then you can compare to your real store to find the problem.

Hi,

Already set up a Frozen store to compare both. Think i wil find the solution in there. 

Thanks for your time and work !!

Hi Raina, I'm using osc  2.341 frozen and BS 2.4 and it seems that i can't get multiple discount codes to work. As soon as one code is inserted by the customer, there is no more opportunity to insert another, in fact, it's even impossible to change the one inserted first to another discount code. Even if one closes the shop and comes back (since logging out is impossible on 2.341 frozen), the firstly inserted code is still there and cannot be changed change. Do you have any solutions?

26 minutes ago, alex121121 said:

(since logging out is impossible on 2.341 frozen)

Of course it's possible! It sounds like you have much bigger problems than discount codes.

For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

I think that @BrockleyJohn is right. Resolve the logging out problem first.

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

(Live   : OsC 2.2, php 5.4 & UTF-8  |  Local : OsC 234BS php7.2 Edge for future shop)

my version is not frozen but it is 2.3.4.1 CE with BS4, would still think you should be able to logout though

I use coupon codes and they can be changed without issue, also clients can log out when ever they wish so would assume there is a issue with the session not allowing the coupon to be changed, think it would be a good start to see why it cannot be logged out first

Kindest regards

David

6 minutes ago, ZiggyZone said:

I'm using 2.341 frozen too and since 3 days ago my logoff button from the bottom has disappeared and it stays logged in the whole time. I didn't add any addons that day and didnt make any significant changes. Anyone has any idea? 

Please post this question in a general support thread. This is not related to Discount Codes.

I just installed the the 442 bs discount addon and it works pretty well the only problem is that i cannot type another code after one has been accepted without loggin out first. In that picture i added you can see that 20%OFF is the code that has been accepted and works fine but I cannot delete that code and update it with a different code. An that setting symbol next to the code just keeps spinning forever. 2e.thumb.PNG.63ceb84d272ff4fc8689e4b11b3ac265.PNG

Please recheck your installation. It works fine in my develop/test-store.

I mean check if you did the installation correct and complete.

Check if your sessions work correct and if your config files are correct. If you have other modifications in the relevant pages, switch them temporary off/ remove the code to be sure nothing else interferes. I can’t give more or more specific advice as I do not know what else you have modified/ added in your store.

When i turn on "Store database queries in Admin/configuration/logging, i get the following errors: Is this normal?

f.PNG

Anyone know if it is possible to stack multiple discount codes? For instance, one code is for 10% discount and other code is for free shipping, can u allow the customer to use both instead of having to choose one?

12 hours ago, Mirko89 said:

When i turn on "Store database queries in Admin/configuration/logging, i get the following errors: Is this normal?

f.PNG

This not normal. You probably have a problem withyour sessions. The other errors may be subsequent errors.

10 hours ago, alex121121 said:

Anyone know if it is possible to stack multiple discount codes? For instance, one code is for 10% discount and other code is for free shipping, can u allow the customer to use both instead of having to choose one?

This is not possible.