Hmmm... not sure what is happening exactly. If you use version 4.2.1 then it should not happen.
You say it was working before and now suddenly it doesn't anymore? Did you do any code changes recently to the files that are affected by the add-on?

Can you tell me your exact discount code setup so that I can try to recreate it.

Edited by Tsimi

Ya, it was working well before ... code changes recently  there no code changes recently .

dis.png

I see...
I need to try and recreate your problem but I need more info on your shop setup.
Taxes, Prices show with or without tax, Discount Code setup like on sub-total or on certain products? and so on...

I have this addon installed into a slightly modified Edge shop and I don't get this issue.

Edited by Tsimi

@Tsimi  We create discount this kind of
Taxes 24%  Prices show with   taxes

dis1.png.28412bcfee15912710631d2f8ab1be90.png

dis2.png.c512fdedeb8404d994d9f4d233ab1874.png

Matkahuolto = shipping

it looks like its takes the discount (-20)  double times from the total

Edited by Omar_one

Did you perhaps upgrade from an older Discount Codes BS version to the latest 4.2.1 or did you directly install v4.2.1?

Just for testing purposes could you once use a different shipping method? Maybe flat rate or per item?

Edited by Tsimi

The old shop osc2.2 we had Discount Codes and after we moved to osc2.3 edge  installing Discount Codes BS  and  upgrading  from an older Discount Codes BS version to the latest from time to time.

Maybe there is some old code left? Or a conflict with an other addon? Hard to tell since I cannot recreate the same problem.
I would start from scratch, meaning try to uninstall the Discount Codes BS stuff. Make sure all code, even the manual edits and Database stuff, is removed and then install fresh the latest version 4.2.1

Older versions of this addon maybe required more manual code changes? Or it might have not overwritten one of the older files?

But I would recommend to do this after a good nights sleep. What is it now over there, 4:00am? A fresh mind solves sometimes things that you couldn't see before in a tired state.

bs.  This was the first time we used Minimum Order Sub-Total,   maybe it can case this issue? and another thing when we added the discount by mistake we added like this 20€. I mean with (€).

after we have the issue .

ya.  here is over  4:00am

Thank you
Omar

Edited by Omar_one

Did you check the database for that discount code with the Euro sign? Is it still present?
Empty the contents of the discount_codes table in the database.

If that doesn't do it restart from scratch. Remove all current files and modules and reinstall a fresh copy of Discount Codes BS 4.2.1

Edited by Tsimi

Try to setup a fresh osC Edge test shop and install the latest Discount BS addon and see if it works or not.
If it does then you might have a conflict in your store. Maybe @raiwa knows what is going.

I am out of ideas at this point and can only keep guessing.

4 hours ago, Tsimi said:

Try to setup a fresh osC Edge test shop and install the latest Discount BS addon and see if it works or not.
If it does then you might have a conflict in your store. Maybe @raiwa knows what is going.

I am out of ideas at this point and can only keep guessing.

Reading all previous posts I have neither more ideas than a test on a new vanilla installation.

1 minute ago, raiwa said:

Reading all previous posts I have neither more ideas than a test on a new vanilla installation.

Then I am relieved to hear. I thought I might have missed something.
Could an add-on like QTPro have an effect on the discount codes add-on?

@Tsimi   @raiwa  sorry guys the addon working well ... I installed the  Held Orders addon  a few months ago  and  it made this problem,   I fix the held order addon  to work with Discount BS addon...

as we are talking about Discount thing I am offering to both of you -15%  from our hat shop as a thank you.
if you are interested  in hats  just PM

thank you again
Omar

Edited by Omar_one

I found  whats  made the  problem, I tried to fix it but no luck  

Edited by Omar_one

@Tsimi    I just reinstalled the Held Orders addon (I have been editing it to fit to my needs). There  was some duplicated line  by mistake... now it is working 

Thank you
Omar

Thank's for the add-ons, work perfectly.

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I just realised that if I have these lines in my config :

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'domain.com');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'secure.domain.com');

The discount code show a red icon,  but the discount is still applied on the order. It's just that the icon is red, which may suggest to the customer that the code is not working.

So I deactivated the cookies in the config for now.

Can you confirm that ??

John

--------------------

osCommerce 2.3.4 Bootstrap Edge

Is possible to set a discount code for a product with a specific attribute?

Thanks in advance :)

Hello @Tsimi I'm using a old version of this addon, but the discount code is applying to shipping costs also, I was trying to look just to apply to subtotal. I've update the addon to the last version but at checkout I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method currencies::format_raw() in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_discount.php:160 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php(42): ot_discount->process() #1 /home/xxx/public_html/checkout_confirmation.php(85): order_total->process() #2 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(37): include('/home/xxx...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_discount.php on line 160

At lest the version I found is "Discount Code 2.6", it's possible to apply the discount only to the subtotal of products?