• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Exporting Order addresses to CSV file

zefeena

Hi,

I need a way to export my customer addresses by order number to a csv file so I can import that into Royal Mails software for printing postage labels.

I have looked at a few add ons, but the CSV export didn't work, and was really far to in depth.  All I need is the customers shipping address, telephone number, order number, and ideally their shipping method and order value (not essential).

Otherwise I will have to type each one in individually to create the label, and that will get old very fast!

Any ideas?

Thank you, Kellie

Installed Version: osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4  Boot strap

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Hi,

Search the contributions for "MYOB" - there a couple of contributions for downloading the customer, items and order details into text files. Between them they have all the details you need and it shouldn't take much to get all the details you want output into one file. Even though they are quite old I have them working with 2.3.4 BS.

we use heidisql with a bunch of scripts for each carrier we use

this is for PostNL but it might get you started

select 'NP' as Methode, ucase(delivery_name) as Name, customers_telephone as 'Tel', ucase(delivery_street_address) as Street, 
delivery_postcode as 'Postal Code' , ucase(delivery_city) as City, c.countries_iso_code_2 as Country,
replace(sum(op.products_quantity * p.products_weight),'.',',') as Weight,o.orders_id as 'Customer Reference',
customers_email_address 'email'
 from orders o, orders_products op, products p, countries c, countries_names cn
  where o.orders_id = op.orders_id
  and op.products_id = p.products_id 
  and o.orders_id in (190719,190723,190721)
  and o.delivery_country = cn.countries_name and c.countries_id = cn.countries_id
group by delivery_name, delivery_street_address, delivery_postcode
order by o.orders_id

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Hi,

Thank you i'll have a play with those!

I did try export table contents from PHP, I got a blank file!  Obviously I did something wrong, but as I wasn't sure if that was an option I just gave up, but now I know that is 'supposed' to work i'll have another look at that too!

Kellie

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

• 2 months later...

Archived