Sign in to follow this  
egutierrez

Phone not including

Hi there,

I need to include the phone in the orders. I know that I have to use the variable PAYMENTREQUEST_n_SHIPTOPHONENUM in SetExpress Checkout, but, Can I get some help about how add it on the params of this function?

$params = array('VERSION' => $this->api_version,

'METHOD' => 'SetExpressCheckout',
                      'PAYMENTREQUEST_0_PAYMENTACTION' => ((MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EXPRESS_TRANSACTION_METHOD == 'Sale') || (!tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EXPRESS_API_USERNAME)) ? 'Sale' : 'Authorization'),
                      'RETURNURL' => tep_href_link('ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php', 'osC_Action=retrieve', 'SSL', true, false),
                      'CANCELURL' => tep_href_link('ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php', 'osC_Action=cancel', 'SSL', true, false),
                      'BRANDNAME' => STORE_NAME,
                      'SOLUTIONTYPE' => (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EXPRESS_ACCOUNT_OPTIONAL == 'True') ? 'Sole' : 'Mark');

Hi there

I'm guessing that this is not possible in that function - do you want it in the later one at line 621 function doExpressCheckoutPayment($parameters) ???

If so then try this - go up to the before_process() function and add the lines as shown after  $params['PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOZIP'] = $order->delivery['postcode']; on or about line 232

$params['PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOZIP'] = $order->delivery['postcode'];
		//phone
		$params['PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOPHONENUM'] = $order->customer['telephone'];// changed your _n_ to _0_
		//end

Thank you. I tried it, but didn't work.

someone from the techical department of PayPal told me about use the variable PAYMENTREQUEST_n_SHIPTOPHONENUM in SetExpress Checkout,

Don't you think it could work. The problem is that I don't know how to add it exactly, I mean, what value I have to assign it?