• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Master Products "Lite" for osC 2.3.4 BS GOLD

This is a remake of the original Master Products Addon by Gergely.

I removed some stuff that I didn't need, like the whole suggested accessories box stuff and the link function to the slave from the master products page.

This addon is not for those that don't want to change core files, in fact I wouldn't recommend anyone to install this unless it is for testing on a local test shop or maybe

to improve one day to more modular ways. It requires a lot file changes many which are not modular yet.

(My special thanks go to @@De Dokta. He knows for what.)

This is all still not fully tested so please make sure all is working for you before intending to install this into a live store.

So here it is, enjoy!

Questions:  let's say a Master has 5 slaves.

1. Is it possible to add all 5 (or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1) slave(s) in one go from the Master Product Page.

2. Does the Master also get added to the cart ? 

Hi G

It deos the same as the previous version.

This is merely an adaptation for BS shops.

1. What do you mean exactly? Add multiple slaves to the cart?

2. for this there is a setting in the admin section. You can either say add an XX quantity of the master when a slave is added to the cart or set the value to 0 and no master will be added unless a qty has been selected from the dropdown menu.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

@@Tsimi

Has this been fully tested by now?

Can it do XX quantity of the master, force a selection of one of 2-X different slaves and force another slave (flat labor charge)?

i.e. master is $2lb, customer chooses 37lbs of stone x $2.00lb = $74.00 + must buy 1 strong bag from 2-X slaves ($6.00) + labor to put stones in bag ($10.00) add to cart = $90.00

@@Big Bear

It does run on an older osC Bootstrap shop like the GOLD version. But it does not force you to select one of the slaves.

The customer can choose either one or multiple slave items and add them to the cart. You can then setup if a certain quantity of masters should be added automatically with each slave or if any master product should be added at all.

• 1 month later...

Archived