Sign in to follow this  
Lexi

One page checkout & PayPal

Hello,  I have the one page checkout implemented in my site - I don't know if this is relative to the problem I am having or but I am using PayPal standard as the payment gateway.

When I was testing the site I had also enabled the Cash on Delivery, as you go through checkout you had these two options to click on & all tested and worked perfectly.

Since going live the other day I had disabled the COD option and in doing so for some odd reason I have now lost the ability to be able to click the PayPal function to checkout and the only way it will work is if I go back & enable the COD option.  I have tried several things and to no avail I can’t figure out what to do and or why this happened...

Thanks,

Lexi 

Edited by Lexi

Hi - which OPC are you using?

It sounds like when you have only one gateway available that it should be getting autoselected but the OPC is not doing that - what happens though if you just fill in all the details then click the button? Does it say 'you must select a payment option'? If so then the autoselect is bust

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply & yes you are correct in that it was not doing that (selecting the only payment gateway) - what I did was I forced a script to use only PayPal with a preselected field - so it stays shown with a radio button already selected.  Thanks ...

Lexi