• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Modular Front page

csnipper123

I am not very good at PHP, so this may be simple to most on here. I am attempting to have the name displayed with the product in the fp-scroller on the front page module add-on. I have attached the script I am trying to change, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I believe I need to have the product name coded into around line 228, but can't seem to get it to work.

I have attached a pic of the scroller and a copy of the script, I am trying to get the names of the products to display under the appropriate images as they scroll past.

fp_scroller.php

post-330437-0-91529400-1430325168_thumb.jpg

Try changing line 228 to this:

$body_text .= '        <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_data['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products_data['products_image'], $products_data['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, ' style="padding: 0 ' . MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_SCROLLER_IMAGE_PADDING . 'px;" width="100%"') . '<br /> . $products_data['products_name'] . '</a>';

In future, please post in the addon's support thread. I don't always see random forum posts about things that I support.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.