• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

mobile version of oScommerce

Oza

It's time to make sure my website is mobile friendly... and I have no idea what to start with.

Can you recommend a mobile friendly version or add or app????

Thanks....

There are three options, depending upon your current version of oscommerce:

1 - Install the mobile addon. This will work for any oscommerce version.

2 - Install a template that is mobile ready. These are generally only available for 2.3 shops.

3 - Switch to the bootstrap version of oscommerce. You will lose the appearance of the current shop and any addons you have installed may have to be re-installed. The database may also have to be converted, depending upon your current version. This is the preferred option but is also the most difficult and bothersome.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

There are three options, depending upon your current version of oscommerce:

1 - Install the mobile addon. This will work for any oscommerce version.

2 - Install a template that is mobile ready. These are generally only available for 2.3 shops.

3 - Switch to the bootstrap version of oscommerce. You will lose the appearance of the current shop and any addons you have installed may have to be re-installed. The database may also have to be converted, depending upon your current version. This is the preferred option but is also the most difficult and bothersome.

Thank you, I have about 30 add-ons installed already so I will probably go for the 1st option

is this http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8629a good add - on to use??

Yes, that is the basic addon. But there is another one that is needed for converting the addons. You should post in the support thread for that addon if you have any problems.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons