The e-commerce.

Paypal error message OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_DP_STATUS

apopular

I´m tryng to install this paypal addon

http://www.oscommerce.com/_&PayPalApp

I dont understand very well , i´m installing in a 2.2 rc2

and every payment metodos taht´s i click in install i have this error message

i have this erro in

http://www.website.com/admin/paypal.php?action=configure&subaction=install&module=EC

this is the screenshot

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/798/3237831576.png

If somebody know what o cand do about this o opreciate, tank you very much for your time.

Marcelo

I did, helped or traslate.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/profile/104964

My english it´s só poor, but of you need help in portuguese, like shipping and payment that´s make a diference in brazil, come one,

Obrigado (thank´s)

Hi,  No idea what is happening, but had the same problem and was sent this link:

http://forums.oscomm...ypal-app/page-5     look at post 92 and 93

It did get rid of the error though I still don't have a working app, so not suggesting it will cure all - hopefully it will for you!

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

@@apopular It's because the addon isn't installed correctly. The instructions can be difficult to follow but if you do, it will work correctly.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

@http://bramaker.co.uk');
  define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://ssl.bramaker.co.uk');
  define('ENABLE_SSL', false);
  define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
  define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/myadminfilename/');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/myadminfilename/');
  define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/catalog/');
  define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');
  define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
  define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
  define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
  define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
  define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
  define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
  define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

Thank you

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

That's the configure file for your shop and it shows a shared ssl is entered but not enabled. And these lines

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/myadminfilename/');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/myadminfilename/');

should be

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '/catalog/');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '/catalog/');
define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

As for the installation of the paypal app, there are files to be uploaded in the docs directory and a handful of changes for your oscommerce version. If you are not seeing a Paypal link in the left column or if you do and it doesn't show Start when clicked on, then you've made a mistake.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thank you so much Jack.  I will amend my configure file immediately

I did see the Paypal - start on the left, but it didn't automatically take my API credentials.

and it installed and worked - but not for mobile devices!

That you could see the Start link is good. Try going to admin->Modules->Payment and click on the paypal module you are using. Click edit and you should see a Manage API button. Clicking on that should take you back into the paypal section where you can enter your settings.

I've installed it into a number of shops mainly for fixing the mobile problem and it has done so each time so I don't have an answer for you. Though the configure file mistakes could cause problems like that.

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

That you could see the Start link is good. Try going to admin->Modules->Payment and click on the paypal module you are using. Click edit and you should see a Manage API button. Clicking on that should take you back into the paypal section where you can enter your settings.

I've installed it into a number of shops mainly for fixing the mobile problem and it has done so each time so I don't have an answer for you. Though the configure file mistakes could cause problems like that.

Hi,

I did that, clicked the Manage App tab, and got a page which allows me to 'install' but with this error:

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_EC_STATUS in /home/bramaker/public_html/catalog/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 200

I uploaded the includes/apps directory using Foxilla, so all the directories/sub-directories and files are untouched and straight from the install, so I know I haven't 'missed' that file or messed about with it

Kellie

I have the same error, and i dont know how to install/fix it i try to open a question about this in  paypal brazil, he doesn´t do support for any addon

I did, helped or traslate.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/profile/104964

My english it´s só poor, but of you need help in portuguese, like shipping and payment that´s make a diference in brazil, come one,

Obrigado (thank´s)

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_EC_STATUS in /home/bramaker/public_html/catalog/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 200

I uploaded the includes/apps directory using Foxilla, so all the directories/sub-directories and files are untouched and straight from the install, so I know I haven't 'missed' that file or messed about with it

That constant is added to the database when the paypal app is first ran. I don't know why it is failing for you but there are changes to existing files (search the pdf for application_top.php) that are needed so if you haven't made those, then that is probably the cause of the failure.

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Definitely made the changes to the two application_top files and the new admin is working fine.

Archived